ch.14 pt.3

Camilla POV
I was reading the twins a book when the twins looked up and I saw Aaron walk in. "Hey" I said smiling at him. "May I speak with you please" He said. "Yea, ok i'll be right back" I told the twins. We went to another room and closed the door and I immediately put my arms around him and his hands went to my waist. "I've missed you" I said. "I missed you too" He said. "We need to talk. It's important, we found the twins birth mother. She's with Dave in the car outside but she doesn't know that we have her children here" Aaron stated and I sighed putting my hands on my forehead. "Wow okay so what do we do" I asked. "Maybe we introduce them" Aaron replied and I nodded. "I mean they just found out that they were adopted, I dont think they are ready for all this change" I said taking a deep breathe. "You're really starting to care for them aren't you?" Aaron asked. "Yes I care for them but its a lot for them at the moment" I replied. "No I get it and thats completely fine" He said.

"Did you catch the guy" I asked looking at him as he looked in the room with the twins. But he shook he his and looked down on the ground. "No, but we will" Aaron said and I smiled. "I know you will" It was silent for some time when Spencer came walking towards us. "How's JJ" Aaron asked. "Still no news" Spencer said sighing. "I still can't believe this happened to them and the unborn child...wow" I said. "Yea" Aaron said. "I just got off the phone with Garcia and she said she has a lead on Robert the unsub. Dave took the mother to the station and is going to stay with her" Spencer explained and Aaron nodded. "Then lets go" Aaron stated as Spencer nodded and walked away. Aaron made sure he was gone and kissed me on the cheek. He walked away leaving me blushing and I walked back in.

I sat down and smiled at them. "How long have the two of you been dating?" Steven asked making me smile fall, and I looked at him as Chrissy was giggling. "What are you talking about?" I asked trying to act normal. "You guys are dating aren't you?" Chrissy asked and I sighed but my hair behind my eyes. "How do you know that?" I asked. "Easy its pretty obvious" Steven said shrugging his shoulders. "Are we not supposed to know" Chrissy said looking said. "Its not that, its just that we haven't told anyone yet" I said smiling at them. "Well lucky you because we won't tell anyone" Steven said. "You can trust us" Chrissy said hugging me and I smiled.

Aaron called me telling me that they caught the guy and that there biological mother wanted to meet the kids and I was going to tell them. I walked back to the room. "My team caught the guy" I said telling the kids as they sat up smiling. "Really" Steven asked. "Yes Steven "I said smiling at him. "You can call me Steve" He said and I smiled at him. "Well your parents are on the way and there is more, your birth mother wants to meet you both" I said. "Oh" Chrissy said looking down. "You dont have to if you feel too uncomfortable" I said. "We have questions to ask her" Steven said and I nodded at him. "I understand" I agreed.

Kelly was talking to the kids in their hospital room and I was standing outside with Aaron. "You were great with them, you'll be a great mother someday" Aaron said and I smiled hugging him tightly. "Thank you" I pulled back and we smiled at each other for sometime until I saw Chrissy and Steven coming towards me. "Hi guys" I said knelling down to them. "We just want to say thank you so much for taking care of us and for keeping your promises" Chrissy said as her hands we on my shoulder. "Thank you camilla for actually caring about us, and we made this card for you so you'll always remember us" Steven said handing me the card and I smiled looking at it and I looked back up at them and held there hands. "You guys were amazing and the strongest kids I've ever met and I hope you all have an amazing life and continue to look out for each other" I said hugging both of them.
After they left i read the card and it had a drawing of me and the both of them and i was holding there hands looking happy and the card wrote "thank you for everything, we love you - Christina (Chrissy) and Steven"

Derek walked over to us" JJ is aloud to have visitors now" He said as we all followed him into her room. We all went in and looked at her. "Hey" Spencer said. "How is Will" JJ asked. There was a long paused before someone spoke up.  "We still haven't heard" Dave replied and JJ started to cry. "What? is he dead" JJ asked. "No we would have heard that. But his injuries are pretty bad" Spencer replied and JJ sighed as tears streamed down her face.