ch.5

After I told my story we got back to the BAU where we did paper work and for hours until it was just hotch and i left.

"Hey you know you can go home right" hotch said touching my shoulder.

"Eh i don't mind"

"I'm really sorry about what happened to you and sorry that you had to tell your story when you weren't ready"

"Look hotch it's fine, i was going to tell you all at some point" i said packing my stuff up.

"Right, have a good night" he said leaving me.

I got in my car and drove to my house, i unlocked the door and put my stuff away and locked the door, i checked the mail i got and decided to get something to eat. A couple minutes later i heard the door bell ring and it was my boyfriend.

"Hey, why did you ring the doorbell don't you have keys" i said closing the door back

"Hey, yea i forgot them sorry" he said smiling at me.

He went to our room and while i continued to make something to eat when suddenly everything went black.

AARON HOTCHNER POV

I arrived at the BAU and saw JJ going through case files and i knocked on the door.

"Hey you're here early" i said smiling at her

"Yea i have a lot of case request and a lot of paperwork so I'm getting a head start"

"Alright well the team is just arriving in the conference room to get started, Wait have you heard from Camilla i called her three times and her phone has gone straight to voice mail"

"No she probably just over slept she'll be here" JJ said giving me a reassuring smile.

When i closed JJ's door i got a call on my phone and got excited to hear Camilla's voice but the number was unknown.

"Hello is this Aaron Hotchner" a man on the phone said.

"Yes, who is this" i asked confused.

"I'm Luke Anderson I'm sure you've heard of me right" he asked

"Yes is there a problem where is she" i asked in a serious tone.

"Ohhhh don't worry she's just tied up, going to be tortured and a lot of horrible things"

"Where is she" i felt myself getting angry.

"She was starting to not have feelings for me and wasn't paying me any attention because their was another man in her life, which is you"

"PUT HER ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW" i said telling through the phone.

"No can do, bye bye Aaron Hotchner" he said and hung up.

I walked into the conference room and everyone looked shocked seeing as i was yelling at someone through the phone.

"We have a problem"

"What happened" Emily asked

"Camilla's been kidnapped by her boyfriend Luke Anderson, he called on a random phone so we couldn't trace the call"

CAMILLA POV

i woke up and my arms were tied above my head, i was gaged and had a blindfold on and then someone took it off and i saw luke.

"Why are you doing this" i said as tears were coming down my face.

"Because you doing give me what i want the attention is gone, the affection is gone, and I'm not your first choice" he said angry and then he punched me in the face.

"SAY SOMETHING YOU LITTLE BITCH"

"Look I'm sorry i don't love you anymore, no hold on I'm not sorry that i don't love you, i hate myself for staying with you after all that you did, ABUSING ME, EVEN MAKING ME LOOSE THE BABY" i yelled at Luke who went to somewhere and came back with a gun.

"No no no no please don't do this"

He shot me in my leg and i screamed out loud.

"You are a worthless piece of shit, no one is going to want you" Luke said slapping my face.

"Then why did you stay with me all those years, when i was suicidal why did you save me huh?"