ch.55

The next evening the agents were getting ready to go the club at the precinct. Camilla and JJ were at the women's restroom finishing Camilla's makeup and hair. "So...nervous?" JJ asked.

"Don't even start with me JJ. I can't believe I'm doing this...when I get my hands of you sons of bitches..." Camilla hissed.

"C'mon Camilla?! What's wrong? I mean with all due respect Hotch is fine."

"Yes JJ I know that but we barely talked much less been with each other in 3 months so it shall be awkward."

"Oh Cami, from the way Hotch still looks at you it's there."

They finished Camilla's outfit and exited the bathroom, going to meet the team. Morgan and Reid were going through the details with a few officers and Rossi and Hotch weren't in the room. "Damn, princess...." Morgan said to her. "Never thought I would wish to be going undercover...you look hot."

"Not in the mood Morgan, not in the mood. is everyone ready?" she asked.

Hotch came in with Rossi. He was wearing a nice fitted pair of jeans with a navy blue dress shirt with the first two buttons opened and a black leather jacket. His hair was perfectly combed and she wanted nothing more than to run her fingers through it and mess it up.

Camilla had a simple black dress that went mid-thigh and along with a pair of black heels, it made her legs look even more longer and he fought the desire to imagine how they would look wrapped around his waist. He hair was curled in waves. Her lips were almost sinful with the perfect amount of light pink lip gloss.

"Okay let's head out." Hotch said.

"Right, here are your earpieces. You won't have a microphone but we will be able to talk to you if we spot anything suspicious. JJ, Emily and Officer Johnson will be inside, in the bar and Officer Lewis and Patterson will be around the dance floor as support. Morgan and I will be outside the pub with Officer Jackson and Cooper to see when you two head out the alley. Reid will be at the surveillance car coordinating with all of us and watching the cameras to see if he can spot the suspects." Rossi said while Camilla and Hotch fixed the earpieces.

...
Hotch and Camilla entered the pub holding hands and immediately spotted JJ and Emily and the officers at the bar. They went opposite side of the bar and Camilla sat at one of the stalls with Hotch standing between her legs. "What can I get for you, man?" The man asked.

"I'll have a beer. You, babe?" he asked Camilla.

"A dry martini, please." she asked.

Hotch leaned in and pressed her in the counter, his mouth ghosting on her ear. "Have you see the other officers?" He asked nuzzling other neck.

Camilla shivered at his breath on her wrapped her arms around his back. "The blond one is at the dance floor dancing with a fake boob red headed. I didn't see the other one yet." she whispered back and smiled slightly when she felt him shivering at her touch.

Their drinks came and both took a few sips. Camilla made a face because she doesn't drink alcohol. Hotch rested his hands on her bare thighs and leaned against to nuzzle her neck. "Do you see anyone looking at us?" he asked before running his hands up her dress and resting them on her hip.