ch.56

Camilla walked into the bullpen feeling tired and rundown, as she wandered over to her desk only to see a yellow post it on her computer. Picking it up, she groaned as she read it.

"Bad news Princess?" Morgan asked. "Are you okay? You look sick."

"Bad stomach bug." Camilla groaned. "And I have a meeting with Cruz."

"So this day went from bad too worst?" Dave asked with his lunch.

"What the hell is that?" Camilla asked.

"Lunch, want some?"

Groaning as she rolled her eyes. "Want me to puke on your shoes now or later?"

Hotch wandered down into the bullpen and his hear broke seeing Camilla so pale and sickly.

"Hey." Camilla said holding up her post it. "I have a meeting with Cruz."

Both Hotch and Dave groaned at that. "Go ahead."

Anderson walked by handing Dave his slip. "Don't forget you have you annual check up."

"Did you get your test results yet, Camilla?" Hotch asked rubbing his hands on her shoulder.

"No they had to run an additional test, they said sometime this afternoon."

...

Hotch walked out of the bullpen, sighing becasue Camilla was still in her meeting with Cruz and it's been an hour. Heading for the break room, Hotch heard his name being called by Anderson.

"Agent Hotchner?" Anderson said. "I've got your annual test results, and Agent Perez too."

"I'll take them, thank you." hatch said seeing the skeptical look Anderson shot him. "You do know that Perez and I are engaged right?"

Anderson nodded and handed the test over, Hotch returned to his office.

Sitting at his desk, he opened his results and sighed. "Just some mild high blood pressure. No surprise in this line of work."

Hotch looked over at Camilla's test results and frowned. Should I? No. They're hers, but if she's seriously sick shouldn't I know?

Closing his eyes, Hotch grabbed the tests and opened it, his jaw dropped and eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh boy." Hotch murmured reading then rereading the test. "We're pregnant."

Hotch's head immediately went to the bullpen and Camilla's desk and she was pregnant with his child.

"Oh crap." Hotch thought. Shaking his head at that, he knew she was a capable field agent and never do anything to endanger herself or their child.

"We're having a child." Hotch thought smiling but frowned. "We never really talked about having. child, would she want to have it? She loves Jack like her own, so she would right?"

Hotch's head lifted when she saw his office door open. "Hey."

"Aaron?" Dave said seeing the look on his face. "What's with the look?"