ch.28

Camilla had to get herself to focus as she looked across the room and still couldn't believe that she finally killed the man that was fooling her, she just was never expecting it to be her dad.

"There's a bomb!"

Camilla jumped to her feet and headed toward Elle who had already begun running back down the hallway. Her eyes fell on the makeshift contraption and she cursed to herself.

"Shit!" She spat out under her breath. "Thirty seconds! Elle I can't defuse a bomb, that's not enough time!"

"It has to be Camilla! The team is behind that door and I have faith that you can do this!"

Camilla kneeled down in front of the bomb...28 seconds...

Her hands were sweating and shaking...27 seconds...so much to do in so little time.

"Elle, I need you to get out go here...now! I know Cruz heard the gunfire and he won't wait for my call...he'll be here any minute"

"Camilla I'm not leaving you here..."

"Elle...go! I dont want you getting caught by the rest of the team or mostly hotch"

Camilla continued working with the bomb and trying her best to remember everything Morgan taught her about bombs...23 seconds...

"Please...go...before its too late...I can handle this"

Elle slowly stood and glanced down both ends of the hall. Camilla continued her work as she turned to leave.

"Elle... Thank you"

Elle smiled at her "It was great working with you, we would make a great team"

"Definitely"

10...9...8...7...6...

So close...just one more wire...red? Yellow Blue?

5...4...3...2..

Pulling the yellow wire for no particular reason holding her breath and then exhaling as the clock stopped and the neon light faded to black.

Now to get her team out she jumped to her feet and blasted the door with her foot.

"Gosh how does Morgan kick these doors down ouch" The sight of Garcia, Rossi, Morgan, JJ and Reid was overwhelming but the feeling was immediately replace with fear and confusion...one of them was missing.

"Where's Emily?"

"Kirkwood and his men took her and never brought her back." Reid began. Camilla looked at the others there was something they were telling her.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Kirkwood said she was dead." JJ answered.

"No! she can't be dead..."

"Perez..."Rossi continued.

"NO! if she's dead then he wins. No!"

"We're sorry that Kirkwood turned out to be your father" Garcia said.