ch.14 pt.1

A month later Hotch and I had a little thing going on basically dating but no one knew at the moment. We also found out that JJ was dating Will and she was expecting her first child...yayyy another baby coming.

Derek POV
I was driving in my car just singing songs and looking around when I saw two kids in the middle of the road just standing there covered in blood I slammed on the brakes and got out. "What happened to you guys" I asked. "The bad man did all this" the little girl said crying and I put them in the backseat and drove to the hospital.

The rest of the team met us at the hospital. Camilla came up to us looking worried "What happened" Camilla asked. "I don't know these kids just ran in the middle of the road, full of blood" I explained to her. "Ok where is the doctor" JJ asked. "In the room checking the kids out" I responded. "They should be in separate rooms" Dave said. "But what if they don't cooperate seeing as they went through something traumatic, they feel like they have to be together" Camillia said. The doctor walked out and she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen I mean wow. "Hi, the kids are pretty shaken up" she said. "Thats understandable" Hotch said. "Can we talk to them" Camilla asked. "Sure but be careful with them" The doctor name Savannah from her name tag said. "Okay Perez and I will go talk to them. Morgan take JJ and Rossi to the street you found the kids and try to find out where they were running from. Garcia, go back to your office and take Reid with you. Find out what you can about these kids" Hotch explained and we all nodded but I was more focused on talking to the doctor. I smiled at Savannah and left before looking at Camilla and seeing her eyes wide and smiling at me and I smiled at her and left.

Camilla POV
Aaron and I walked to the kids room and I sat on the bed with the little girl. "Hi, my name is Camilla. Do you mind telling me what happened" I asked. "It was all the bad man, the bad man did it" the little girl said. "Whats you names?" I asked. "Im Steven and thats my twin sister Christina" Steven replied and I smiled as I grabbed a chair and sat beside them. "My mum name is Christina" I said. "Really?" Christina asked. "Yep a lot of people always called her Chrissy which she wasn't a fan of, do you like that nickname?" I asked her. "Yes I like that name, could it be my new name" She said and I smiled at her. "Is Steve ok with you" I asked Steven. "Steven is fine" he said not looking at me. "Okay can I ask you a few questions" I asked. Steven looked at Chrissy and shook his head. "We can't trust anyone else beside ourselves Christina" Steven said. "Steven I think we can trust her, I mean she seems different I don't know how but she just is, she's not like regular cops she wants to get to know us and she is really nice not like other cops" Chrissy explained which I was shocked by. "How old are you?" "Im 7" she replied. "Ok do you mind talking about the bad man, or we can wait for you to rest up and get you some water and food" I said. "See Steven she is nice"Chrissy said. "Im still not sure" He said. "I understand why you may feel like that but I can promise you we will protect you"  Aaron stated.

"Chrissy, who is the man you keep talking about" Aaron asked and I completely forgot that he was here. "I don't know but he keeps saying that he's our father, but it doesn't make sense because we have a dad and mum, he said he's looking for our mum and I told him our mothers name but he said it wasn't her" Chrissy explained. I looked down and closed my eyes taking a deep breathe and looking back up at Chrissy. "Do you think that you might have been adopted" I asked. "Wouldn't our parents tell us?" Steven asked. "Not all the time no, sometimes parents wait until the kids are older so they understand better" I replied. "Camilla" Chrissy said my name in a soft voice. "Yes sweetie" What does it mean if we are adopted does it mean our real parents hated us or that we are mistake or bad kids" She asked and I sighed holding her tiny hands. "It means none of those. But your parents, adopted or not they raised you and loved you. They gave you everything and in the end you are their children" I explained to Chrissy and saw a small smile on her face. She sat up and hugged me and I was taken by surprised and I hugged her back. And I look up to see Aaron smiling at us.

Aaron got a call from Rossi, he walked out the room to answer it. "What did you find" Aaron asked. "There is a barn deep in the woods and its a mess. Things are thrown everywhere and blood in all places" Rossi replied. "No sign of the man" Aaron asked him. "No. But the kids must have ran far, and the unsub couldn't have come all the way up here pack his things so that means he's not far" Rossi said. Aaron nodded. "Ok. You and JJ go back to Garcia and Reid, see what you can find. Morgan can come back to the hospital" Aaron explained and walked back into the room. "Camilla can I talk to you outside?" Aaron asked me and I got up and Chrissy grabbed my hand. "Please dont leave me please" Chrissy said with tears in her eyes, and I got on my knees to face her. "Im not going anywhere, I promise. Im just going to be outside, if you need anything just ask." I said moving her hair from her face and I put her back in the bed and went outside. "You're great with her" Aaron stated making me smile. "Thank you" "Right now, she only trusts you and you might be the only one able to get through to her brother. So I think its best if you stay here with them and get as much information as possible"  Aaron explained to be and I nodded. He gave me a quick kiss and walked away. I sighed and walked back in.

JJ POV
I asked Dave to drop me off at my house because of morning sickness...great. I walked in and saw Will getting ready for work. "I'll drop you back to work and then go to work myself" Will said. "Sounds good" I agreed. We got ready and I got in the passenger seat. We were talking when Will turned a corner but didnt notice a drunk driver speeding. "WILL!!" I screamed. A truck smashed into us and we flipped a couple of times leaving us upside down.