ch.37

"If any of you shoot I'll kill her. Now, I want Camilla to put her gun down and slowly walk towards me"

Camilla looked towards Hotch and after a long moment he nodded his head yes. He didnt want her to go but right now it was the only choice they had to save Charlotte. Camila dropped her gun and made a move to step forward when he spoke again.

"Do you people honestly think that I as born yesterday? Take the spare gun you have tucked behind your back and kick it over here and take off your bullet proof vest.

"She leaves the vest on!" Morgan yelled.

"Well the vest won't do her much good anyway if I decide to shoot her in the fucking face and please dont make me do that because its such a lovely face."

Camilla heisted too long and the gun was shoved into Charlotte's head causing her to let out a muffled groan of pain. "Fine! The vest goes too." She slipped out of the FBI bullet proof vest and kicking her spared gun over to him. "Just please dont hurt her."

"Ah, both Perez girls all grown up, this is going to be fun, I would like it if Cassidy was here but I guess with every sibling there is one that doesnt keep in contact with anyone and is the bitch of the siblings."

"Listen you son of a bith if you hurt either one of them I swear to God I'll..."Morgan began to say.

"You'll what? shoot me? I honestly dont give a fuck what you do to me." Leo said wrapping his finger around the gun pointed at Charlotte's head. Camilla was now only a few feet away from him. "You know Camilla it could have been you in Charlotte's position. In fact I was going to go after you but Charlotte snuck away from the party and she was just such an easy target. But she did want it after all. I made her into a woman."

"You're disgusting." Camilla spat in anger.

"Am I? Aw, its a shame that you think that. You know its a shame that you couldn't save any of those little girls. They all wanted it too though. I just had to kill them or they'd tell on old Uncle Leo. I knew Charlotte would never tell on me until now." Leo angrily shoved the gun further into Charlotte's head and Camilla stopped when she heard her sister cry out in pain again.

"Please don't hurt her." Camilla begged.

"Do you honestly care what I do to her?" Leo asked. "Isnt she just one big burden for you? I know you secretly wish she would just get out of your life. I know you wish she succeeded when she tried to kill herself all those times."

"Leo, that's Cassidy that wishes that not me you asshole, I mean if you are going to yell all those things at me at least get the right sister."

"SHUT UP, I was trying to make you feel bad"

Camilla looked down at her sister tears slipping down their cheeks. "You can hurt me just dont hurt her, not any more you already have." Camilla looked down at her sister and saw a strange smirk playing in her eyes. Camilla knew that she was going to be all right. She knew that everything was going to be all right.

In a quick flash Charlotte mustered up all the strength she had and sung her tied up legs hitting Leo in the back of the legs. Leo instantly fell to the ground and his gun slid out of his hands. Camilla grabbed the gun off the ground and held it on Leo until the rest of the team ran over.