ch.53

It was there third paperwork day in a row, which meant they were all tired and bored. Morgan, Camilla, and Prentiss were trying to find ways to have fun like annoying Reid. It all started with Emily getting thick envelope in the afternoon mail. She cringed when she saw the retired address was her mother, figuring it couldn't be anything good. She dumped the contents on her desk, all it was were paper and phots when she was a kid.

"Whatcha got there, Prentiss?" Morgan asked leaning lover, trying to look.

"Uh my mother found some old stuff, figures I'd want it."

Camilla reached over and tried to grab a photo but Emily smacked her hand away.

"Ouch mother." Camilla said holding her hand.

"What are you doing?" Prentiss demanded.

"Looking at a photo of a cute little witch." she grinned and flipped it around.

A six year old girl in a witch costume was smiling widely at the camera. A black dress with purple trim matched the black cape and pointy black hat decorated with a spider web. She held a pumpkin in her hands, and long dark hair fell over her shoulders. Little Emily looked ecstatic.

"I want see." Reid pipped up, moving over to Camilla's desk as Morgan came over as well. "You were cute."

"You look like a little ham." Morgan commented.

"Shut up." She said

"What are we looking at?" JJ asked, walking into the bullpen, folder in one hand.

"is that a new case?" Morgan asked excitedly.

"Nope, sorry" she offered a sympathetic look, and leaned over the shoulder Reid wasn't looking over. "Who's the kid? She's a little cutie."

"It's Prentiss."

JJ turned to her friend with raised eyebrows, "It's cute, but...why?"

"My mother sent me an envelope full of stuff from when I was a kid, and Morgan and Camilla got nosey." she shot them a look.

"You got anything good in there?" He asked. JJ shook her head and walked up to Rossi's office, while Reid and Camilla made their way back to their desk.

"No, I do not." she snatched the photo from his hands, and shot him a warning look. "You're incorrigible."

"So my mother tells me."

She shook head and went back to her pile. Morgan watched her pick up a paper unfold it and wince. A wince the grew deeper as she read. "What are you reading that's so bad?"

"Huh?" she looked up startled. "Oh, the report card from my senior year in high school."

"Pshh, I'll bet you were a straight A student." he said.

"I didn't say the grades were bad."

"Then what?"

"I didn't realize how much my teachers hated me." she answered trying to remember being that obnoxious in high school.

"How's that?"