ch.69

Landers, Indigo, Goldstein, and Jackson approach them holding wand wearing bullet proof vest.

"You guys need these." Landers said as he handed each of them a vest. "General, is there something that you aren't telling me?"

"Uh...Yes, before you all came, there was a phone called from that HQ received two days ago. The caller threatened to murder an U.S agent that is brought to Manila to try and stop the bombings. A few agents were killed after the phone call, which is was so many of our agent and soldiers want to go home. I think they saw us when we got to the crime scene and took action into their own hands by shooting Agent Rossi." Hotch's expression darkened while Camilla growled. "So you brought us here knowing that there is a bounty on our heads, aren't you just a smart man?" she said sarcastically.

"No, I brought you here so you can catch these monsters and save lives." Agent indigo retorted. Hotch scowled at her before walking away and pulling out his phone. He sent a text to Garcia.

As soon as you land, I need a background check on Jacqueline Indigo.

Rossi opened his eyes when he felt Garcia pull her hand away. He turned his head towards and saw her pull out of her cell phone.

"Garcia....What is it?"

"Hotch wants me to do a background check on Indigo, sir."

"Do it...AS...AP."

"I was ahead of you guys and found a few interesting things."

"Tell me."

"Ok, Jacqueline Indigo did do the Air Force like Hotch said, but was actually reprimanded twice from almost killing her teammates. Right before they were going to let her go, her jet went down somewhere in the Philippines. She went missing for six months before she was found walking into a small town injured, but relatively ok. After that, colleagues found her different and I mean seriously different. She apparently got really deep into utopias and peaceful violence which was way different than her tough attitude. Besides going to philosophical, Indigo refused to testify about what happened during those six months that she went missing. She soon transferred over to the CIA and did office work until the violence in Manila started. She claimed she cold be a big help and the CIA director took her in."

"Change...behavior....didn't realize..."

"Nope, our brother over at the CIA felt that this was totally fine. Rossi, I think something is wrong with this woman..."

Back at the base, Hotch, Camilla, Prentiss, Morgan and JJ sat against the fence Hotch had previously occupied. "Agent Hotchner, the chopper is five minutes out!" he yelled. They all started to walk towards him when Indigo exclaimed. "Can someone get my agents? They are in the basement of the building gathering evidence that we found earlier."

Hotch glared at her before motioning Camilla to follow him. The both entered the building and walked towards the basement stairs. Hotch opened the basement stairway door and clicked the light switch.

The lights did not come on. Both agent looked at each other before pulling out their flashlight and guns. He stopped at the top of the stairs before yelling. "Agent Goldstein! Agent Jackson!"

Both agents whipped their heads to the left when they heard a nonie. Hotch aimed his gun at a spot near the bottom of the wall and walked towards it. Suddenly, she felt someone's hand hit the back of her neck. She landed on a knee and turned to see Agent Jackson behind her. Agent Goldstein jumped out of the shadows and attempted to hit Hotch. Hotch grabbed his arm and pushed Goldstein into the wall.