ch.65

When Camilla handed Hotch the case file, all she got in return was a confused look.

"What is this?"

"Finch's file. You need to go over it."

He raised his eyebrows. "I do?"

Camilla nodded and plopped down on the couch next to him. "We need new eyes. A second take. Rossi thinks the answer is in there."

A couple minutes of going over the case file he called Garcia. "Garcia, I need you to send over everything you can on Carl Henderson."

Camilla could hear Garcia's excitement from where she was standing, and she had to suppress a smile. It was good to hear Hotch ask Garcia for info. It was almost like old times. Almost.

"Garcia's emailing you Henderson's file. I need to read it."

Camilla hurried upstairs and grabbed her laptop. "Why do you want Henderson's stuff." she asked, hading Hotch the laptop.

"Who was the person Finch framed me for murdering?"

Camilla almost smacked herself. How did she miss that?

"It's not your fault." Hotch said. "He's been dead for months."

"I know."

Hothc had been working barely a minute when Camilla's phone rang. Running upstairs, she ducked into the bedroom and answered.

"Ant luck?" Rossi asked.

Camilla glanced toward the door. "No. Well, not yet, at least. Garcia sent over another file for him."

"What file?"

"Carl Henderson's."

"And so Aaron proves why he was Unit Chief."

"Is."

"Right, sorry."

"Camilla?" Hotch's voice called. "I found something." When she got downstairs, he pointed to the laptop screen. 

"Henderson's grandfather owned a shoe factory on the outskirts of DC, but it went out of business ten years ago."

Camilla's eyes widened. "You think Finch's center of operations is there?"

"Perfect place for illegal activities." Hotch answered. "He can lay low there for however long he needs to."

Camilla called Rossi right then and told him about what Hotch told her. Camilla hung up and turned to smile at Hotch, however, it quickly disappeared.

"Hotch?" she looked around the room. He was no where to be seen. "Hotch?"

"Yeah?" his voice came from upstairs. He had changed from his pjs to some jeans with a sweater on. "Uh, what are you doing?" Camilla asked carefully.

"The team is going to check out the factory right?"

Camilla hesitated. "Rossi and Morgan are."