ch.44

He removed her coat and pulled her ripped shirt back. She prayed that was all that would come off and thankfully it was. He pushed her up against one of the wooden beans that were supporting the roof. Pressing hard on her stomach, he pulled a large chain down. "Thought you were going to get away that easily do you?"

Rick pulled a black ballpoint pen from his front pocket, and began to draw. Carefully returning it to its current location he opened his jacket revealing a chisel and a small hammer. "I normally let the women die before I do this but hey, why not try something new?"

"But Rick you don't know." she says trying to stall him.

"Don't know what?"

"I-If my liver is good, I mean you eat them right."

"How'd you know I eat them?"

"I'm a profiler Rick, and why else would you only want the liver?"

"Oh well, I'll take me chance, any last words?"

"Times up anyway." he places the ice cold metal piece of the chisel on the black line and lightly tapped. Even though he wasnt breaking skin it sent shock waves throughout her entire body.

Placing right under her bra he started to count down. "Five, four, three, two, one-" he raised it back ready to smash.

"Camilla! CAMILLA!"

"Help!" she yelled.

"Keep quiet." he demanded pushing his hands to her mouth.

...

The hinges screamed as the doors flew open a group of people with guns stormed in. Emily, Hotch, Reid. Thank God they came, they found her. Camilla didnt see JJ and Rossi so she hoped they found Morgan. She started crying...crying tears of joy, tears of relief.

"Stop! Or I kill her right now!" he said putting the chisel back in place.

"Rick, drop it and let her go, it's over. We have Agent Morgan and your wife." Hotch said.

"Y-you have Lisa?"

"Yes, now back away from Agent Perez."

"What? No! You touched my wife, no!" He raised his hand ready to kill her. Bad move. Hotch, Emily and Reid all pulled their triggers, getting a piece of him in the shoulder, stomach and neck. He fell with a heavy thud. Emily and Hotch ran over and dragged his body out of the way, while Reid rescued her.

Camilla's whole face was blank but she tried the keep it together while Reid got her down. As soon as her arms were down at her side she feel to her knees and sat down hugging her bare chest. Reid crouched down next to his friend as he cried to. He wrapped Camilla up in his loving arms as she continued to sob.

"Where's Derek?" she asked while in the ambulance.

"JJ and him are in the other ambulance." Reid assured her.

She could finally rest, relax without watching her back. Closing her lets she just let go. The war was now truly over. The warmth of the vehicle was overwhelming. She began to get chills and shake.