Bite 8

*Bite 8

Darren's Pov

Where's the room of my sossy sister? Im already tired roaming around here just to find her.

Im irratably hates this kind of thing. Dad texted me to pick up Jess because she's goin to talk to someone importantly. I wasnt able to contact her because her cp is out of coverage. She's awesomely a kind of a lady in negligent. But after all of her clumsiness sometimes and she's in dry season and bipolar.. I still love her. I may not show it or say it, I definetely admit that I love my sis.

As I walk to the corridor. I saw a girl whose starring at me like their's no tomorrow.

I can't blame myself for that.. Maybe my sex appeal is really strong to get a bunch or many girl's attention. Well, I use to it. I smiled at her but she's idling. I come closer to her and ask her where Jess is.

"Ah, Jessierry Espanto? She's my classmate. Im the Class President of our class anyway. Come, She's over there" and she pointed out the classroom.

"Lori Jean Job, nice name" I said while looking to her ID.

"Of course." And she leads me to their classroom.

As we get in their,

Gez. Their room is very bumpy, messy and disorderly arranged. You can refer it to a dirty trial court or a debate hall. I want to burst out laughing but I cant. Because, I saw her.. again.

---

Ember's Pov

"At sino naman ang magpapalit nun Althen!?" Sigaw ko

"Si La--"

Natulala naman kami at nagulat sa pagpasok ni Lori at Darren.

Kaya di na natuloy ni Althen ang isasagot nya sana sa akin.

Bigla namang lumapit si Lori kay Jessierry. Klasmeyt kong weird. Ewan ko ba? She's mean and unfriendly. Yan! Close sila nung malditang Lavenia.

"Jess, He's looking at you" sabi ni Lori sa kanya.

Lumapit naman si Jess kaagad kay Darren at hinalikan ito sa pisngi.

Hala!

Tapos

Waaaaa!

Sinampal ni Hannah si Jess.

"How dare you to slap her!?" Galit na galit na sabi ni Darren.

"Bagay sa kanya yun! I've waited for you Darren!"sabi ni Hannah sa kanya na parang iiyak na.

"Waited? Tch. I never told you to do that thing" Sabi nya na may lamig sa boses

"Darren! Ano ba! Ba't ka ganyan?" Sabi ni Hannah

"Nothing. You didnt care a thing and you have no rights to touch her" pagbabanta ni Darren sa kanya

"Sya na ba! Sya?! Ha! Is she?!" Namumula ng sabi ni Hannah

"Now what?! C'mon Jess. We're wasting our time here. We need to go now" at lumabas na silang dalawa.

Umiyak naman ng umiyak si Hannah habang napaupo na sa sahig sa pagiyak.

Oh my! Sobrang bilis lang ng pangyayari.

Hala!

Hindi ko na keri ang atmosphere dito.

Wala talaga akong ka alam alam e. Tsaka, sya pala yung Darren na sinasabi ni Hannah?

"Althen,may alam kaba sa nangyayari?"

"Aba malay ko" sagot nya sa akin na may lungkot sa boses at lumapit kay Hannah at binuhat ito palabas.