Meet Me The Author of This Awesome Book!!!! :)

Hi my people! I am the amazing aspiring writer, Autumn Kazuki. You will get to know me and my friends in this awesome book! You may already know my friends, Percy, Leo, Annabeth, etc. the list goes on and on, I am a friendly person after all. I would love for you to PLEASE leave some comments. It really helps with writer's block and stuff. So you know the story, demigods, gods, Gaea, but what happens after? Will there indeed ever be a conclusion to their story? I am here to make sure that the story NEVER ends. Even if Mr. Uncle Rick puts an end to Percy. Don't worry! I am always writing! ALWAYS! Anyway, please remember that like most of you people I am still an adolescent and have to go to stupid things like "school". Who needs it anyway? Only stupid kids should go to school. Anyway, there may be lag between my writing. I have already written 100 pages of it so it takes a while to upload it and so on. Oh, also, this is all Rick Riordan's ideas, I just further elaborated them. Also keep in mind, that like all of you other people, I have not yet read BoO and I do not know the outcome. I hope you enjoy my story! 

Sincerely, 

Autumn Kazuki

Ambassador of Feelz

Writer of ToS 

Murderer of Rick Riordan

CEO of Fangirling

Pinner of all Pinterest