Huh????????

Well, I tried that method. But turns out there has literally been ZERO development on any of the books that I suggested. THAT IS OKAY, I UNDERSTAND. However, BOTA got so freaking CLICHE that I was unable to continue writing it. So I had an idea, just sitting here, looking at the 2,000 reads, contemplating what to do to satisfy everyone. I understand that people want me to continue, and I know that I want to do that. But it will be near impossible for me to do that with the book in it's current condition. So I thought this.

-Chapters will be shorter, in an experimental phase

-Character cuts (LOTS OF THEM, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK SRSLY)

- Coming from a different view, pov, perspective, ideals, and otherwise

A lot of people might be UPSET with the choices that I make, but if you liked the previous writing style more, please, go ahead, read BOTA, and you'll at least have a few more chapters of that style. I saw some good stats on this book and thought, WHAT THE HECK, I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO HELP THEM OUT! I understand that PJO is a starving Fanbase, JUST BARELY SURVIVING AFTER THE HORRIBLE RELEASE OF BoO (That sucked didn't it?) So, just hang in there, I've been trying a few things out, just for the fun of it, tell me if you like it, hate it, or have any input, and hopefully overtime, I can rejoin y'all in this book.

I'll continue the story from the last chapter of ToS, not the last chapter of BOTA since that sucked. Give it a chance.

~Kazuki