Chapter 41 Gee Your Knees

Chapter 41

Gee Your Knees

Percy

“What are you doing?!”

“You only live once man!” Anastasia grinned. She ran circles around their ankles, taking chunks of giant flesh with her. She had a crazy grin, she’s nuts I swear.

8, 25 feet tall giants with 6 arms surrounded the cave. All a freaky puke green color and wielding a huge club. And I have a crazy sister who is trying to kill them all at once. She ducked and spun, clearly having an adrenaline rush. One of them had a brain and predicted her next move and swung their club at the right time. Ana vaulted over it, climbed over it and ran up the giants arm, the girl is a monkey. She took a notch of flesh out of the giant’s neck.

“You gonna let me take all the fun this time too? Come on, I know you’re better than that.” Ana laughed, jumping from one shoulder of a giant to another.

“WE GEGENEES WILL DESTROY YOU!!!”

“Gee your knees what?” I said slicing at the giants. I tracked Anastasia’s progress. It was like she never got the memo that new demigods are typically always cluess. She skipped the newbie stage. It had taken 6 years for me to figure it out and she was already pro at this.

Annabeth had drawn her sword and was copying my movements. There had to be a way to break the giants formation without completely wasting ourselves over killing all of them. Annabeth reached in her pocket and brought out a vial of green stuff. She chucked it at a monster and it exploded, Greek fire. Nicely done Wise Girl.

With only 4 giants left they were starting to thin out and were starting to look a little scared even. Some looked over their shoulders like they were waiting for backup. We had to finish this quickly before they would be able to gather themselves.

Time slowed, I don’t know why but it did. For a second I was terrified that He was gaining control again. But then I felt a tugging sensation in my gut, the feeling I get when I control water, but this time I could tell it wasn’t water. It was a..gut feeling? How ironic is that? Things moved in slow motion. One giant was smarter than the others and had narrowed in on Ana. He had picked up on her fighting style, he knew that she was fast and agile, but he knew that she didn’t had precise footwork. He picked up her pace, his eyes glinted, Ana turned and was about to attack another giant,

“ANA NO!!!” The club swung down, her eyes met mine as the club connected with her body. Her eyes were filled with horror and realization. Her lips formed the words: I love you. Then she went flying. “ANAAA!!!!” Me and Annabeth screamed.

Red hot fury. I only knew- no, I’m not using past tense yet. She’s okay, she has to be okay. She landed 15 feet away from me. I ran to her, her eyes were still open,

“Don’t freak out but I can’t feel my legs.” Tears strung from my eyes stinging the scratches on my face.

“You’re okay.” I hugged her.

“Ow. Um....it’s all foggy. Something, there’s something. There are red dots everywhere. Everything hurts.” Her eyes started to close, “The water, Percy.” She mumbled and her eyes closed.

“No Ana! You have to stay with me! You can’t give up, no!” I took her face in my hands, blood started to appear near her temples. Oh gods. Annabeth ran up to us, out of breath.

“Is she okay?”

“I don’t know. She said something about water.” Annabeth paused for a second.  She was thinking hard.