Author's Note

This is the end of the story. Those words you just read? Those last 3 words? Yeah, those are the ones. You're all wondering what Camp Chaos is, don't worry , you will know shortly. Henseforth, there shall be a sequel to The Throne of Stone. A second Author's Note will be published once I have decided a name and debut date for that sequel.

In the mean time I would like to thank my people

Thanks so much to Rick Riordan, the creator of the original book, who is responsible for why this book is awesome. Without him, this couldn't have happened. Besides, Uncle Rick is a really awesome dude. So thanks for being awesome and writing Uncle Rick, keep doing what you're doing.

Thanks to my gal pals and editors of this story: Emma Tracy, Cate Krueger, Morgan Davis, Hannah Pierce, and newcomer Maddison Allen! You always helped me through those writer's block patches, and inspired me to write a lot of this story. Know that both you and this book is a part of me and I could never thank you enough.

I'm going to do something awesome here, I AM GOING TO THANK THE BOOKS! I tend to reference many different books (sometimes tv shows, magazines, any type of media really), such as fault in our stars, percy jackson of course, and probably others that I'm forgetting....Anyway, these book and their awesome writers are great. I think they deserve to be acknowledged.

Thank you to my family, who kindly fed and kept me alive, along with many other important things. Seriously though, my family is pretty great.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT THOUGH!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!! I KNOW THAT WAS BORING STUFF BUT PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Know that I am only taking a break from writing, aproximately a month or so, so that I may write more books! You probably don't know this but I am writing 4 BOOKS!!! 2 are fan fictions, 2 are original. So listen if this strikes your fancy: Do you like Percy Jackson? Do you like Avatar? Do you like adventure with teen atittude? Do you like dystopian novels? If you do (heck this is a cheesy commercial) go ahead and check out some of my other published works. I would love to see what you have to say. Plus, to be honest, I want people to read my books.

Thank you for reading the mostly boringness. Until next time dear readers,

LeoIsMine <3