Chapter 53 The Throne Awaits

Chapter 53

The Throne Awaits

    “Oh Earth Mother, the demigods are at the stronghold. We have them under the control, they are growing remarkably close to the answer. Is there any final orders you would like me to issue to everyone? They are awaiting your direction.” The light is dim, lit only by an odd green lantern. There are trees surrounding the figure, there is no moon. “The campers are ridiculously incompetent and have yet to discover our presence.”

    “What about the other camp?” The ground mumbled below the figure’s feet.

    “Camp Jupiter, Mother?”

    “No. The elder camp.” The dirt answered.

    “But they lie on the other side of the world. There’s no way that they will try to interfere. They understand the ancient right more than anyone.” The figure gestured to the air around them.

    “You think I am not aware of this fact? They are still powerful, if they come in contact…”

    “I understand Earth Mother, I will make immediate preparations. What about the poison we talked about?” The dark figure asked.

    “Of course.” The ground gave out and a vial of glowing yellow poison was thrust out of the dirt. “Will this work with your plans?”

    The figure leaned over and took the yellow vial and hid it somewhere on their person. “This will do nicely Earth Mother.”

    “What about the moon girl?” The earth rumbled.

    “Emma Tracy is on a wild goose chase, she has already doomed all those who accompany her.” The dark figure laughed darkly. “You’ll never have to worry about them again. As for the search for Calypso, we will allow them to take her, better to ease them into our trap.” A dark smile spread across the Figure’s masked face.

    “Good, I approve...what about the Seven?”

    “They have split, some are returning to camp, the others are remaining in Turkey for the time being, they however are heading to Crete, how will we address the situation?”

    “Is the Throne of Stone secure?”

    “Of course my lady. But-”

    The earth paused, savoring a moment, “Destroy Camp Chaos.”