chapter 2

Hi again this is chapter two please enjoy it😄

"Okay Jungkookie ,we are alone now. What should we do? Do you want to play ?" Jungkook shook his head.

-"What do you want to do then?" Jungkook just gave Jimin a hug and stayed like that.
"Oh so you want a hug"Jimin said laughing.
"Ok let's hug."he said and started to tickle the little boy.
"Aish you are so cute." he put Jungkook to the couch and tickled him again and kissed his face. His eyes,his head,his cheeks, his nose.At that moment Jungkook kisses Jimin too.Jimin smiled. He kissed his eyes too,his head ,his his cheeks, his nose and...his lips.

Jimin opened his eyes wide shocked. Jungkook only kept smiling and clapping his hands. Then Jimin softened and tickled him again. They played a few minutes till his mum called .

"Come Jimin, food is ready" Jungkook's mum said and came to take Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't want to.Jungkook didn't want to be taken from Jimin and hugged him. She made eye contact with Jimin and then turned her eyes back to Jungkook.

"Honey, Jimin needs to eat too so let him and come to your mother, okay?"
Jungkook looked at Jimin and then went to his mother . They all ate their food and Jimin's mum told him to get ready to leave.

"Jimin get ready . We are leaving. I think your dad is home now and he is tired."

"Sure mum " said Jimin , got ready and said bye to his auntie and turned to Jungkook .

"Kookie I'm going now. Don't be sad" Jungkook pouted.
"I will come to visit you more often now. Aww you are so cute kookie" said Jimin while pecking his cheeks.

"Diminie" mumbled Jumgkook and tried to hug Jimin and kiss him. He kissed his all face also his lips too. He couldn't stay without kissing him. Jungkook liked it so much and made him smile. Jimin thought that it was normal because he was a baby and also he was a child too. There wasn't any problem . For now, he didn't know that this was going to become a real problem in the future.
~~~~~

After they went home Jungkook's dad asked Jimin how was his day.

"It was amazing dad. I met Jungkook today and he is so cute. He smiles like a bunny " said Jimin with his eye-smile and his dad was looking at him amazed .

"Since now he is my brother and I will take good care of him. I will protect him from the world dad. No one can touch my baby kookie."

"Kookie?" asked his dad with an rised eyebrow .

"Yes kookie like a cookie. "Said Jimin laughing .

"Cute nickname son. I think you both will never separate. I'm so proud of you. Ah is late and you need to go sleep . You have school tomorrow. Go,go."

"Ok dad. Goodnight dad. Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetie. Such an angel." said his mom.

~~This was chapter two.
I hope you enjoyed.
Please don't forget to give me votes . This is my first book so please support me .I'll try my best to be good like other authors.
Thank you~~