chapter 27

I'm writing this chapter on a bus while going home from school😂😂I'm so crazy I know. Idk why this song always makes me cry.

"Jimin please answer to my question please ! Will you please please please marry me? " Jungkook was still waiting for Jimin's answer for 5 minutes looking vulnerable. Jimin wasn't saying anything, he just kept his head low and cried silently while playing with his fingers feeling nervous .
At the same time hot tears fell from Jungkook's eyes too knowing that Jimin's answer may be a 'No' because he wasn't answering.

"Jungkook we are getting married anyway so it means that my answer doesn't matter to anyone . Even if I say no you will put that ring on my finger and marry me ,so what's the purpose of the whole this? " Jimin whipped his tears and got up , making Jungkook to close his eyes ,broken once again , screaming mentally and wanted to do something that would make this heart pain to stop . He whipped his own tear that run to his lips while sniffing and got up to look at Jimin's teary eyes.

"You are right . Whatever your response is , this marriage is gonna happen . It won't stop just because you refused me once again. I just wanted to make this moment unforgettable like all couples ask their partner to marry with him/her.
I want us to be normal Jimin . I want to take you with me on dates , to say to you beautiful things everyday , to kiss you forever and make love to you .

So I'm gonna ask you one last time Jimin. Will you marry me?" Jungkook asked him again now his voice not as soft as the first one. He was keeping the ring tightly and looking at Jimin as he put his tongue on his check and sighed loudly.

"Jungkook don't do this. You are not like this . I know you . Please don't do this to yourself. You will get hurt." Jimin whispered pleading to him that this is not what Jungkook wants. He tried to touch his face but Jungkook grabbed his hand while his grip got tightened making it numb.

"You don't know me. You know nothing! " He said with greeted teeth and fist clenched.
"I won't ask you again. If you don't answer there will be consequences. It's better if you answer Jimin. You know what answer I want. " He warned him looking scary and Jimin looked at him , his hand that was kept by Jungkook fell down slowly in disbelief.

"So...?" He asked and waited for his answer for the last time.
Jimin lowered his face as another tear fell from him.
He gulped his saliva and answered with his eyes closed.

"Y-yes!" He stuttered with a broken voice still not looking at Jungkook.
Jungkook put his fingers under Jimin's chin and lifted his face making him look at his eyes.

"Yes what?" He asked again with an annoyed face.

"Yes , I will marry you." Jimin said while crying as he tried to not make any sounds while he cried by biting his lip hard.

At the flash of light he felt a pair of lips touching his . Jungkook just kissed him . His hand on his cheek while keeping him stand in place and kiss him hard as the other hand was on his waist keeping him close to him as much as possible. Jimin shocked, tried to push him with his small hands on his chest but Jungkook was too strong for him. Jungkook's lips kissed him so needy ,so hungry for him. He bit Jimin's bottom lip softly and licked it as a sign for him to open his mouth for Jungkook to kiss him deeper. Jimin flinched in pain at the harsh bites now and Jungkook saw that he won't open his mouth so instead of biting him more he...

"Jung-ahh" Jimin moaned lightly as Jungkook just squeezed his ass cheek making Jimin gasp and he got the chance to put his tongue inside Jimin's mouth kissing deeper now. He groaned loud as he heard Jimin's hot moan making his dick twitch in pleasure. His hands moved over his body possessively, his hot kisses on his lips and skin working him into a frenzied state of desire unlike anything he'd felt before.