chapter 40

Days pass so fast and I don't know how. I wish summer never end because I don't want to go to school 😣

As the car stopped in front of the mansion Jimin got out of it first and went inside without talking back to Zoy who asked greeted him for their comeback. She talked with Jungkook throw eyes asking if something is wrong and Jungkook sighed giving her a shrug and entered inside too.
Not that long and a man came there too.

"Jungkook a man called Ms.Kim is here and he says you called him." Zoy came to his room where he was looking outside the window with a drink in his hand .

"He is the doctor I was waiting Zoy. Tell him to wait for me on the living room. I will not take long." Zoy was curious why Jungkook called a doctor .

"Are you sick by any chance Jungkook? " worry corrupted her face .

"It's not for me. It's for Jimin. He was sick yesterday and I called him to check on Jimin if it's serious which I hope it isn't. " She saw his eyes and they were showing how sad and worried Jungkook was for the boy .

"Don't worry Jungkook. He will be okay. You'll see." She comforted him as always. If she wasn't there Jungkook doesn't know what he should have done without her.

"Thank you."

"Alright I can't make him wait too long. Stop drinking and come downstairs. " She said while leaving the room.

Soon Jungkook climbed down the stairs and enjoyed them on the living room.

"Nice to meet you doctor. "Jungkook greeted reaching his hand for him to shake." I'm sorry to make you come far away from your job "

"Nice to meet you too Sir Jungkook. And don't worry I would always come if you call me. I have been your parents friend from years now so I don't mind at all. " he shook hands with Jungkook's.
"So who is the patient? "

"My husband wasn't feeling well yesterday. I'm afraid if it's something serious . Please take good care of him Ms.Kim. I don't want something happen to him . "

"He is lucky to have you Jungkook. I can see how much you love him. I'm so happy for you. "

"I know . I love him so much that I can't live without him by my side . " Jungkook said the truth with a shy smile . The doctor laughed at his red face from embarrassment and wished him a happy life with his partner which Jungkook wishes for that too every night before closing his eyes.

Jimin was sitting on his bed when the knock on his door was heard and a men entered his room.

"I am sorry to disturb you boy. I am a doctor and I came to check your health. If you don't mind can I come closer?" Jimin stayed there looking for a good ten seconds and then nodded.

The doctor came closer and started to check him if his body hurts or if he has any symptoms which jimin told him everything even the bruises that he had in his body which so suddenly
were shown . The doctor was curious too and he thought something of how they would have been made but didn't tell the other . When he was still checking Jungkook came in the room to ask if Jimin is okay.

"Is something serious doctor? Does he need to go to the hospital urgently? " Jungkook's worried voice made Jimin sigh in frustration .

"No No it's not that serious . He just has a cold and he looks so stressed. His body looks pale and so weak . You should take good care of him till he gets better ." Jungkook came more closer to the bad and sit next to Jimin and hugged him. The doctor was smiling at how cute they were together . Jimin was about to push him but ended giving a fake smile because the doctor was watching.
When Jungkook saw that Jimin wasn't pushing him this time he pulled him more closer to himself and enjoyed this moment till it ends.