chapter 33 Marriage Part 2🔥

I just finished watching Scarlet heart ryeo kdrama for the 5th time and again cried watching the sad scenes . That kdrama is my favourite and I really want a season 2 for fuck sake . I want a happy ending there so bad 😭. Wang So needs to be happy because he suffered a lot the whole his life . Lmao you don't even know for what I'm talking about. I hope you watch it because you won't regret it.

"Jimin hurry up we can't be late . Everyone must be waiting us . "
Yes it was the time Jimin should go with Taehyung and Hoseok to the beach where they are getting married today. Jimin is on his room wearing his white suit that Jungkook chose for him after trying so many suits before this one.

He had been staying in his room for too long with his hands on his necklace that he didn't take off even today. Hoping that everything will go like he wants . Leaving from here and as far as possible.

"Please Taehyung-ah. I trust in you. If I screw up today I won't be the same person as before. Please. Please. "

"Jimin are you ready? I'm coming in ." The door opened showing Hoseok, Taehyung and his mother.
All the three of them were mouth ajar after watching Jimin on the suit .

"Woow.You look ..." His mother started but was interrupted .

"...Magnificent " Hoseok finished what was started.

"Jimin they are right. You are so sexy like this. You will make Jungkook loose his mind after you when he sees you like this ." Taehyung said looking at Jimin and teasing him .

" Taehyung said looking at Jimin and teasing him

(Well this is Jimin's costume . Imagine him in this. Hot right? )

"You will make him hard before the speech. " hoseok laughed and Jimin's mother hit him playfully for saying dirty words.

"Well they are right honey. You look so beautiful. I'm so happy for you . " She started to tear up and tried to not ruin her make up.

"Mum don't cry. You will ruin your make up. You look beautiful so stop crying. Is not like I will leave forever. "

"Yes but I will miss my only son. I won't have you here anymore waking you up or cooking for you."

"You can come visit me anytime and cook my favorite dish for me again." He gave her a smile that was with so much meanings under it.

"Alright if we start like this we won't stop so let's go " Hoseok blurted out and got out first ,Jimin's mother following him after .

"Jimin" Taehyung stopped him from leaving and gave him a letter.

"Everyone is ready for you . You will meet a persone that knows you. His name is Taemin and he will lead you to the others who are gonna help you."

Jimin gave him a genuine smile and hugged him so tight thanking him for his help . Both hugging and giggling happy and after hearing their names being called they stop and go out starting the plan .