chapter 51

I told you guys that I diyed my hair and first I thought they were black and I felt like crying asking myself hoooow? But the next day they were a beautiful dark purple like Jimin's hair color once. And I love it so much. Everyone says It suits me so much and I look beautiful.

🚫🚩⚠This chapter will have violence and guns so if you feel uncomfortable please don't read it . ⚠🚩🚫

"How did I forget to buy the medication that the doctor gave me for Jimin? How could I forget that?" Jungkook went to the nearest pharmacy to buy Jimin's medication that the doctor who visited gave for him as he forgot to buy them before they would come in the mansion because first he was so happy that Jimin was coming back to him and second because they finally can be together.

He hoped that now it wouldn't be that hard for Jimin to be with him but yeah Jimin still didn't like it when others touch him. Now he hates what he did to Jimin because he is scared of people that come too close to him and he also tries to avoid skinships with everyone.

"Can you give me those medicines please?" The girl pharmacist that was there took the prescription and smiled at Jungkook and he thought that she was probably flirting with him first but he didn't gave her his attention as he didn't care.

"Congratulations sir !" She smiled again and gave the medicines to him.

"For what ?" He asked confused.

"Aren't those for your pregnant wife?" She asked him and Jungkook was looking at her with the most widened eyes ever and the bag fell on the floor.

"What?"He still didn't get it. Why would she say that? They are for Jimin.

"Here. This reads for pregnancy. So it means the person is pregnant. " She still smiled at him that the person will become dad in the future.

Her words kept repeating in his mind and the words that this person is pregnant didn't leave his mind.
Did the doctor write the wrong description? Did he gave the wrong medicines? Or is Jimin really pregnant? There is one way to find it out. He has to ask Jimin. So he payed the girl and run to his car and drove straight to the mansion.

When he arrived Jimin's figure on the garden looked so beautiful with the sun illuminating the place everywhere. He got out of the car and with his thoughts he went to Jimin's sitting place but Jimin was unaware of his presence.

"Hyung is it true that you are pregnant? " Jungkook couldn't wait anymore and just asked him straightforward. Jimin's flower fell from his hands and he looked at Jungkook's eyes that were shining and had something that he didn't get it what it was.

"I-I ..." he just nodded after getting up and bit his bottom lip.

"Really? So what she said is correct? " Jimin blinked and thought of who would is she that told him but nodded again.
And in a blink of an eye Jungkook's body pressed on his taking the breath out of him. Jungkook was hugging him so tight and so close to his own body.

"This is the best news I have gotten till now Jimin! This is amazing . I am so happy to hear this. We are going to be parents . Thank you so much for this gift hyung !" Jungkook's voice sounded so enthusiastic and full with life. The news brought a delighted smile to his lips.
His eyes gleaming and screaming how happy he was making him look so mesmerising and attractive.

Jimin felt a hot shiver on his body as he gulped and couldn't make himself to talk. He wanted to tell Jungkook everything but he the boy was dying from happiness and something on his heart stopped him from telling the truth.

"I will take care of both of you. I will give everything you need and we will be so happy .Like a real family. I promise." Kissing his head Jimin felt a little uncomfortable and scared for some reason but pretended like he was okay so both headed inside their house.