chapter 14

(I was going to update 2 days ago but this chapter was deleted by watpad and I wrote it again and the story changed from the one I wrote before but now I'm going to save the story so if this happens again I'll have it saved somewhere.)

After getting ready, Jimin went downstairs to eat breakfast, but saw that Jungkook was not on the table.
There was only his mother waiting for Jimin to come and start eating together.

"Mom, where is Jungkook? " He took his seat on the table and sat down.

"He said that something came up and needed to go home." Mother responded at the same time as filling his plate with food.

"Did he say something ?" He wanted to know if Jungkook didn't say something stupid to his mother about him having a crush on Jimin or things that would make them look weird in his mother eyes.

"Ahh yes "

"What did he say?" He gulped his saliva and asked tensed and playing with his food.

" He said that was coming again to take you to school " She eyed him suspicious .

"Oh, did he say anything else?"
Relief took Jimin after hearing that nothing happened .

"Amm... nope that's it. He didn't talk to much" She said after thinking if Jungkook said something else.

____________

Now Jungkook arrived at his home where he faced the figure of his mother who was waiting for him with a worried face in the living room.
As soon as she saw Jungkook coming toward her, she ran quickly toward him and embraced him with tears in her eyes.

"You idiot why didn't you tell me you wouldn't come home yesterday evening?You could have called me. Do you have any idea how worried I was for you? I couldn't sleep all night thinking if you were okay. You stupid piece of shiteu, you can't do this to your mother." She hit him not that hard in his arm in order to show that she was angry with him.

Jungkook chuckled lightly and hugged her patting her back. "Mom, you worry a lot about me. I'm not a little but I'm a grown up boy now ."
He was trying to calm her as he wiped the tears with his both thumbs , and kissed her head gently.

" I know but I still worry about you. I don't want something happen to you.
You know I love you so much right ? I'm so happy that you are my son . I thank gods every night for giving you as my son. "
A tear fell from her sad and also proud eyes and stared at Jungkook's face with a smile while her hand caressed his face gently and hugged him tight.

"I love you too mom. I am very lucky that you are my mother. " both of them stayed like that for a minute and then they had to break because Jungkook needs to get ready , go to take Jimin and go to school together.

"Mum I'll be late if you don't stop . I also need to go take hyung and go to school together ." Jungkook whined and his mum just chuckled while shaking her head repeatedly.

"Aish you boy in luv. You making crazy things for the love of your life . So romantic . Also you now that I'll help you with everything. Anything for you to be happy. Tell me if you are still thinking for doing "that".

"Don't worry mum . I know and I'll need you to do some things for me later. " He kissed her cheek and left to his room to get ready." Also I need to drive by myself today. I don't need the driver" he screamed from upstairs.

Jungkook went out of the bathroom with a white towel around his waist and another hanging around his his neck . Droplets of water started to drip down from the tip of his hair to his body down his chest,even that he didn't work out he still has muscles as he walked to his closet.