chapter 13

Thank you for all of them who keep reading my book . I really appreciate that . Thank you😁😄

"Amm good morning hyung!" Jungkook said seeing anywhere else but Jimin's direction flustered of being cut by him doing something like that when he thought that Jimin was actually sleeping.

"What were you trying to do a little bit earlier?"Jimin asked him with a raised eyebrow pulling back his attention, making Jungkook to pout and stutter under his breath. Cute.

"I-I just wanted to give you a morning kiss but you caught me ." Jungkook said still pouting with a sad face as he missed the chance to give the morning kiss to Jimin .

In those moments he looked like a little baby who did not get any candy. Pouting and bubbling different words with his face low looking at his hands and time to time looking at Jimin's direction as a child who did something wrong and was waiting for forgiveness.

Jimin just chuckled at Jungkook's cuteness now. It reminds him old times when Jungkook always kissed him in the morning as a routine but now the kisses have a different meaning .
It was funny how yesterday's Jungkook and now's Jungkook are so different .

Yesterday he seemed like a strong boy who everything was controlled by him. He was kissing him like there was no future.He looked like a scary bitch who was getting the shiteu out of him and now he is shy because he wants to kiss him but doesn't know how . When Jungkook is horny he looks like a fuckin dom who can fuck him anytime if Jimin doesn't obey to him , but in these moments he really looks like a sub . It was kind of cute.

"Jungkook " Jungkook stopped playing awkwardly with his fingers not knowing what to do or to say and looked at Jimin now who was thinking what to say.

"Yes hyung? " Jungkook was waiting excited and worried at the same time for Jimin to talk what he wanted to say.

"Jungkook come here." Said Jimin after taking a deep breath and starting to talk again. "You wanted to give me the morning kiss right ?" Jungkook hesitantly nodded his head slowly as an approvement "Give me your morning kiss"
Jungkook was startled by his words because he was expecting him to refuse Jungkook again.

His heart began to beat fast from happiness and was blushing like crazy. His lips began to turn in a smile showing his bunny teath.
Slowly he started approaching him
afraid to make no mistakes where Jimin could not forgive him ,slowly putting his big hands in Jimin's face caressing it gently while the other hand was around his small frame trying to keep him more near to himself .

Jungkook's eyes were admiring his beautiful face . He can watch the older's face for the rest of his life and still can't get enough of it.
Jimin's eyes closed, waiting for Jungkook to kiss him. Now Jungkook was very close to his fluffy lips. He can feel his breath hitching his lips.
Now Jungkook licking his own lips and closing the gap between them before kissing him .

He was kissing him fully in the lips giving him light kisses , the one thing that he will never get bored of .
Jungkook nibbled and tug jimin's bottom lip asking for an entrance which jimin let him.
Soon , Jungkook's arms were wrapped around Jimin's waist as Jimin's arms were around his neck deepening the kiss and brushing their tongs for dominance.

Jimin's back hits the bedsheets slowly.
Both kept kissing, lips moving in sync until they needed to breath again. Jimin's eyes still closed panting and trying his best to breath .
Jungkook just kept watching his face expression that was making him hard down there.

He didn't want to stop with that. He always wants more of Jimin . He can't get enough of him so with that he leans closer again for a hungrier kiss this time.
Jimin kissed him back and the kiss was getting more hotter . Now Jungkook's lips were leaning down to Jimin's neck ghosting the older's skin with light kisses letting out a low groan because of the pleasure .

Jimin's body lightly jerked away as his breath hitched.
"Jungkook" he whimperd as he shut his eyes tightly , hoping that the younger would just let him go now.

"Let stop here. This is too much. "
Jimin sad breathing hard and his face feeling so hot.

Jungkook left him speechless when his arms are wrapped over his shoulders , locked tightly together as ever so firmly that he couldn't nearly wriggle out of it.

He didn't say a word but the fallen tears on his shoulder spoke more than words he could have said .
Jungkook tightened his grasp as he run his nose up and down Jimin's neck slow taking the opportunity to sniff his scent.

Jungkook groaned again making jimin bit on his lower lip and turn his head away which this gave Jungkook more access . The younger kept nuzzling his nose on Jimin's neck, closing his eyes
as he sniffed the older's intoxicatingly
sweet scent.
"Damn it ... you smell so good hyung."
He continued sniffing but tears didn't stop either. They kept falling on Jimin's neck wetting him. Also Jimin's long tears were falling from his eyes as well.

"Jungkookie " Jimin spoke much softer now and strokes the younger's head ,burying his fingers through his black hear .
Jungkook lifts his head away from Jimin's neck , now looking at him straight in the eyes .

Jungkook's eyes widened shocked by his own actions.

"Shit , you are really making me go crazy" he sighed whispering under his breath for Jimin not to hear.

"Hyung I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing at that very moment. I just lost my mind. Im really sorry hyung. "He loosened his hold on Jimin's arms , stepping back afraid of hurting him.

"Jungkook I..." Jimin wanted to say that it's okay because he is going to forgive him . It's not his fault for wanting something like that. It's his because he told Jungkook to kiss him and now that Jungkook was feeling pleased and wanted more he can't let him have it.

"We are going to be late for school if we stay like this." Jungkook got up of bad . " I am going out first . Get ready and come eat breakfast. " he added and now was out of Jimin's room getting out as fast as possible letting Jimin worried.

~~~~hehehe I'm sorry for this sad part. I changed it the script like 3 times because I didn't know if it was the right one to put.
Thank you again all of my readers ❤❤😚~~~☆☆☆