chapter 20

Double update today.
I reached 3.7k readers and 400 votes. Thank you so much!!

Third pov

Jungkook has been running nonstop not caring where he was going. He couldn't bare the pain that he was feeling at this moment. He found himself near a park but no one was there. It was dark now and it was hard to find someone on the streets.

"Aaaaaaah" he screamed pulling his own hair and fell in his knees.
"Aaahh" he cried and was thankful that no one was there right now.
"Ahh it hurts. When is it going to stop hurting like this?" He sniffed while hitting his heart hard because of the strong pain he was feeling.

"I wonder where did I do wrong? Am I asking too much? What did I do to deserve such a punishment when all I did is love him? Why can't he except me and try to love me? Am I not good enough? Am I that ugly or not sexy ? But I'll be better. I'll work hard to be better. I'll work out and I'll take care of my appearance . " He said watching at his cuts on his arms feeling disgust watching himself like that.

"Damn it Park Jimin. What have you done to me? What am I going to do if you won't be mine? I can't let you go.
I can't let go what I really desperately want. " He breaths deeply closing his eyes and Jimin's face shows in his mind .

"You look so beautiful. Even when others say you are ugly , you are beautiful in my eyes. I want to feel you so bad . My body burns to be touched by you ."He was yearning to take him into his arms and kiss him.

"How would it felt to be mine hyung because for sure I'm yours. I'll always be yours and it hurts because you are not mine. But if you are not mine than you won't be someone's else either hyung." His look in his eyes changed. They are dark and a smirk was formed on his lips thinking something dangerous.

"Yes . If not mine than no one's. I won't let you. I promise. "

____________

Next day at school

"Hyung. We need to do something. I can't marry him." Jimin whined.

"Jimin... this.. you can't do this. You don't love him right? " the other person talked . He and Jimin were in the school's roof. Jimin told him everything. His dad wanting to marry him with Jungkook and Jungkook liking him for years. Sure the other boy, the one Jimin really loves didn't liked it when Jimin told him that another boy likes him.

"Of course I don't. I love only you Yoongi" Jimin approached him and hugged him smelling his neck.

"Please I don't want to stay away from you anymore. I want to brake up with Jennie too . I can't be with her when I love you. " Jimin whispered while kissing his neck ,his hot breath giving heartbeats to Yoongi.

"I don't want you to leave me either Jimin. I love you and I'm afraid that you will leave me for Jungkook. Please don't marry him. Talk to your dad again and say that you are with me . Now he wants to marry you with a boy so , he can allow you to be with me. It's been years keeping this relationship a secret. I don't want us to be a secret anymore. I want to show you to the whole word that you are mine." Yoongi grabbed his face and brought his lips closer to Jimin's and began to kiss them slowly but passionately. Jimin actually giggled.

JIMIN POV

I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist, and pulls me close to his pine scented body. I love this . I always did. Me being his like this . But not now, not here at school.

"B-babe... " he blushes hearing that name . He looks so cute though .
"We can't do that here. What If someone sees us . We are not safe. "

"I know it's just that I can't resist you.
I love you so much " he kisses me again .

"About the marriage. ." And then he stopes sighing angry.

"What about we escape? Together. We would be together. We'll go where no one can find us. What do you say? Will you do that for me? For us?"

"Y-yoongi... we don't need to escape. I will talk with my dad again and I'm going to tell him for you. Then... if he doesn't allow us then I will come with you."

"Promise? "

"I promise. I love you"

"I love you too " we kiss for a few minutes and then we separated . I left first since we didn't won't for others to know about us .

End Jimin's pov
____________

"Jimin where were you?" Tae comes closer to him and lends his arm on his shoulder excited.

"Just going around " he lied but felt his checks getting hot remembering what he was actually doing before.

"Are you feeling alright Jimin?"

"Uh? What? Oh ... yes I'm okay. Don't worry. "

"If you say so... ActUaLlY Jimin... are you really going to marry with Jungkook? "

"What? How did you know?"

"I heard my mother and Jungkook's mother talk about you both marrying together."

"Why didn't you tell me huh?" Jimin screamed angry with Tae.

"Jimin I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you about this. Really . But I didn't know how . I'm so sorry . Please forgive me." Tae pleaded feeling sorry for not telling this his friend earlier .

"Whatever" Jimin said leaving tae behind while going to his class, Tae following him behind. "Just don't tell anyone. "He warned him pointing his finger at Tae.
Tae just passed his finger on his lips as like closing them with chain ( you know what I mean right😂) Jimin just rolled his eyes annoyed.

After watching around his eyes landed on Jungkook and they made eye contact. Jungkook was just there watching him and tae from afar but his eyes were focused on Jimin watching every move of his. Sighing annoyed Jimin turned around and sat on his table.

Jungkook can't bear watching them when Tae put his arm around Jimin's shoulder . It felt like all his blood shoot up to his head. His hand turned to a fist , his breath got heavy and his leg couldn't stop shaking. Just at the moment he was going to get up and go to them the teacher came .

"Fuckkk" he cursed annoyed, and ended breaking his pen . Trying to relax himself he closed his eyes and breathed slowly.
"Just wait a little bit Jimin. No one is going to touch you except me ." He said extra serious watching at Jimin and all day his attention was on him not taking his eyes off of him.

So the one who Jimin loves is Yoongi and they have been together for 4 years or more . Before Jungkook confessing to him. That's why he didn't except Jungkook's love. So yoonmin's army here?
.
.
.
Thank you and sorry for any mistake that I did.