chapter 38

Here for another chapter yeiii. So many chapters for you 😂 so you would stop waiting for some time and enjoy the story

Warning this chapter has Sexual harassment and strong language. Abusive of alcohol and drug using Don't read it if you don't like those things. ⚠⚠❌🚫

That day Jungkook made the guards leave from Jimin's room and that made Jimin breath freely.
He hasn't talked with Jungkook since that day and all what he does is staying to his room all day . He goes out only if is hungry.

Jungkook hasn't tried to talk to him so he felt thankful for that because he doesn't want to talk with the younger at all.
The only person he talks is Zoy . When he feels lonely he calls her to talk for a little bit which she never says no to him.

"Zoy do you think there is a way for me to go out ? I want to take some fresh air and see the sun. Staying only in my room all day is boring . "

"If you want to go out Jimin you can tell Jungkook. He will take you out and watch the garden ,the flowers and feel the air. You will love it."

"Ahh no, not Jungkook. Is there a way when I can go alone? " He asks again .

"Well I don't know. I don't think there is. Guards are everywhere so you can't go alone out. It will make Jungkook loose his temper. " She understood Jimin's Intentions and didn't want Jimin to get yelled so she tried to help him. Maybe Jungkook won't say anything if he is with her.

"Alright. Only if you promise you won't do something stupid. " She warms with her finger .

"I promise. " But was he going to keep that promise?

With their hands linked together they got out of the room but the thing is the guards are staying at the front door.

"Let's go from the kitchen's door." Jimin nodded and followed her.
And Jimin was glad that no one was at the kitchen's door because he wouldn't had the chance to get out of the house.
Throwing some clothes on they got out and get through the guards.

"Jimin wait here . I will distract them so we can go see the flowers ." After she was sured that Jimin will wait for her she left him to distrusted the guards. But Jimin didn't listen to her . When he saw the guards going somewhere he wearing old clothes made through guards. They thought it was the grandma who usually comes to bring new flowers to the gardener that's why no one moved their place . For Jimin's lucky he arrived the big front door but the luck not always stays with you.

His world crashed when his eyes met Jungkook's one and when Jungkook took everything what was happening he widded his eyes Jungshook and slowly but harshly opened the door wide. Jimin now afraid of what Jungkook will do to him started to cry as he felt that he was going to die now. Jungkook won't forgive him again. And that look in Jungkook's eyes and that view on his face made him loose his hopes completely. Closing his eyes tight waited for what to come next. And a loud slap made everyone's head on them . Everyone was shocked watching Jimin there in front of Jungkook. Jungkook would never forgive them now for not doing their job properly and keep their eyes when something like this was supposed to happen.

The fingers of the slap were on Jimin's face feeling the sting on his half of his face . Jungkook slapped him so hard that even his hand was hurting .

"You try to disobey me? Do you want me to keep going on what I started that night so bad ? DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKIN RAPE YOU SO BAD?" Jimin's weak body fell on the ground crying and his left hand in his check where Jungkook slapped him.

Jungkook going crazy now how Jimin still wants to leave him for that damn Yoongi . Punching the door so many times that his knuckles were bleeding while using that door as to be Yoongi . The eager to kill him was growing day by day. And if Jimin leaves with him he would not think twice and kill also his darling too.