chapter 25

Hello again lovelies . I'll try to update faster but I'm not promising anything so I'll just try . Sorry for my autocorrections again.

"Mother today I'm going to choose rings for me and Jimin hyung. How is the weeding going ? We need to do this with Jimin's preferences. You need to take his opinion first and then decide. " Jungkook gave a big smile feeling all exited and worried at the same time. He is having a bad feeling for god knows what it is and he is a little bit scared actually. He is putting all his efforts to keep himself calm and repeating that everything will be fine.

"I know Jungkook but we have a small problem. " She said slowly not wanting to scare her child.

"What problem mom?" Jungkook asked worried.

"Well Jimin doesn't want to choose anything. He says that you can do it how you like it . " She said and Jungkook's face turned into a frown.

"He doesn't want to corporate with the marriage? " He asked disappointed in his voice.
"Okay if that is what he wants then you do it mum . I will help you for everything to be perfect. Just do it near a beach. Jimin likes the beach . With everything you need, you can ask me. I also know some Jimin's likes to help.

"Alright son . I'm so proud of you. I love you." She said happily and huged him tight.

"Okay let's go choose your marriage rings. You should be ready to ask Jimin on a date. Don't you think you both need to go on a date at least? "

"I have thought of that mom. I will ask him for a date tomorrow after school. I will propose to him on that date. I've got everything ready for tomorrow, don't worry my beautiful mother. "
He kissed her forehead and both went to choose the rings.

After 20 minutes they arrived to their own jewelery shop and went inside.

"Welcome Mister and Misses Jeon! With what can I help you ?" One of their worker spoke to them with respect.

"I'm here to choose rings for my marriage. " Jungkook spoke and went to the rings cabinet to watch them by himself.

"Oh that's so wonderful Mister Jeon . I can give you some suggestions if you want. "

"Can you show me that one? " He was looking at this couple rings for a long time now. They caught his attention since he first saw them days ago.

"Oh yes this is the only copy of those couple rings that are made in the whole word. Nice choice !! Your husband will love it." He hummed feeling happy right again .

"What do you say about this mom? " He turned to her smiling bright .

"This is so beautiful Jungkook. I'm sure Jimin will love it too. This is really beautiful. " She took the rings on her hands and watched them carefully.

"Do you really think he will like it?" Jungkook said screeching his back of his head feeling nervous and not sure if they are the right one.

"Do you like them Jungkook?" His mother asked him.

"Of course . They caught my attention since the first time I saw them when the came here . It means months ago and I told them to not sell it because I will get that." Jungkook confessed . He liked those couple rings since his eyes landed on them . They looked perfect for them.

"I think the orange one will look perfect on Jimin's tiny hands

"I think the orange one will look perfect on Jimin's tiny hands. " He took that ring on his hands and was looking fondly on that and smiling like a bunny he is.

His mother was looking at his son and this Jungkook felt alive . She hates old Jungkook who looked like a lifeless body . She knows it's hard for Jungkook to smile like that and she would give everything to see that smile on his face everyday.

"Jimin I'm sorry !" She said with so low voice that Jungkook didn't hear it and a tear dropped from her eyes. She was doing a sin to Jimin but she had enough watching Jungkook suffer . She can't watch him like that again. It hurts so much to see him like that.

"Mom why are you crying? " Jungkook was looking at her worried and he thought she didn't like the rings that he was watching for minutes now and smiling to himself like a crazy person.

"I'm crying because I'm so happy for you. I want you to be happy." She gave him a squeeze on his cheek and a smile formed on his lips again.

"Mom I am happy. I will be with my love of my life. I'm more than happy.
Whatever it happens, I will never leave my future husband go off me."
His innocent smile turned into a creepy smile now.

"When I say never it means NEVER!" He said again with fairy eyes and watched his rings on his hands again .

"Alright let's be done what you want . He ua yours son . Only yours! " She gave him a long hug and then they left the place .

_____________

On a phone call~~~~

Jungkook was calling Jimin on the phone. Jimin's angelic voice was heard after the third ring.

Jk: Hello Jiminiee!

Jm: Hi Jungkook!

Jk:Jiminie can you wait for me tomorrow after school ? We have to go somewhere.

Jm: Where?

Jk : *giggle Is a surprise hyung! I will take you somewhere. We didn't go out together for a long time . I miss you. *pouts

Jm: *breaths Okay Jungkook let's go out tomorrow. I will wait you outside the school. Bye!

Jk: Wait hyung I lo~~

Jungkook's words were cut in the middle because Jimin stopped the call.

"Love you" He finishes it sadly to himself because Jimin didn't let him finish it . His heart hurts because of Jimin's action but he for sure will say it to him tomorrow on his date.

"Goodnight love" he said to his phone while touching his phone screen. There was Jimin's picture on it while smiling with his eyesmile. How much Jungkook wants to see those eyes smile like that can't be said by words. He wants to see them smile like that again . After looking at his picture for like one hour he kissed it and then went to his bad to sleep . 'Tomorrow is going to be great.' He whispered and went to sleep.

Have a great day/night . Thank you for reading my book. I love you!