chapter 26

Double update again.
Thank you for all of them who is supporting me in this book and saying good words for me. You really motivate me to keep writing this book. I hope you don't feel sad while reading this book. I promise that you will like the end . I love you.

After Jimin and Jungkook finished their classes, Jungkook run outside of school to go and meet Jimin hyung. They were on the same class but Jimin always leaves first every time class ends. That's why Jungkook told to him to wait for him outside the school door. All happy and excited he kept running and saw Jimin hyung talk with his said girlfriend.
His mood turned down completely .

His breath got heavy and sweat formed on his forehead. He stopped there and kept watching them with his clenched fist and eyes dark hugging or more Jimin hugging her because she was crying. He wanted to take Jimin away and give him some good lessons because he can't do that to him now that they are getting married . No one can touch him like that now ,except to him . His steps became faster and he went close to them and pulled Jimin from her harshly .

"What the fuck are you doing? " Jungkook screamed on his face ,the burst of furious power shot through him and kept shaking like a beast . Jimin trembled and stared at him , fear clutching at his heart. Despite his fear he tried to be brave and tried to remove his hands from Jungkook's strong grip that was marking him and making them turn purple .

Jungkook was looking straight to his soul and his hands were keeping him possessively. Sweet Jungkook was long forgotten and now was an angry and jealously Jungkook.

"L-let me g-go ! Let me go Jungkook. You are hurting me." Jimin talked with a scared voice . His hands were limp . He held his limp hand away and fought back panic.

"Tell me why were you hugging her like that!" Jungkook sounded so damn mad at him for doing things that he shouldn't do.

"Why wouldn't I? She is my girlfriend after all." Jimin answered with his sassiness and that makes Jungkook go nuts.

"Darling, you are going to be my husband soon . Don't make me do something that you will regret. " Jungkook said with his jaw clenched and his voice sounded more than serious , Jimin eyed him shocked.

"You ruined my mood now. Aghh. Let's go on our date . We are late." Jungkook said and pulled Jimin's hand with him and went to his car that was waiting for them. Jimin tried to tug his hand from his, but Jungkook held on firmly .

All the way Jimin never turned his head to look at Jungkook but kept looking outside the window of the car on the road . He didn't know where Jungkook was taking him but he didn't care anyway. Jungkook was so rude before . He was hugging the girl because he just broke up with her and she couldn't stop crying. He hugged her to comfort her and stop crying but Jungkook saw him that and got furious. Jimin didn't have the chance to explain to him. He wouldn't listen to him whatever he would say.
All the way Jimin could feel Jungkook's stare on him . It made him feel uncomfortable and also tried to take his hand from Jungkook's hold but he didn't let Jimin and actually he tightened his grip more not letting it go.

Not too long after Jimin found himself on a beautiful natyre.

"Jiminie I need to blindfold your yes for a moment. " Jungkook said with a smile on his face . Now Jimin thought where did angry and animal Jungkook go? Wasn't he mad at him minutes ago? Well he didn't know that he can calm Jungkook by only staying by his side and keeping his hand on his while he kept caressing it lovely.
He watched Jungkook with a 'what?' look and Jungkook understood that Jimin was confused at his actions .

"Hyung I just have a surprise for you that's all. I won't do anything to you. I promise. Okay?" He said and waited for Jimin's answer.
Jimin nodded and Jungkook blindfolded his eyes with a piece of rope . Carefully Jungkook leaded Jimin near the destination.