chapter 47

I hope you are having a great day at school everyone. Also goodnight and sweet dreams the others.😍😍😍

Jungkook had taken with him all his men and went to his farm with his hard breathing and couldn't wait to go and catch the person who separated him from Jimin.

After arriving there he got out of the car and the other doors of the cars were opened too showing his people with black clothes following after him.

"Go and check everywhere for him. Bring it to me . NOW!" His nostrils were flaring hard as he pointed to them after giving his directions.

Everyone separated to search for the short man who had started to work here for months but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Sir everyone is searching for him but we can't find him. The workers here said that he left before we could come saying he won't work here anymore. " they explained and this made Jungkook's blood boil in anger making his veins on his neck show.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY LEAVING ? ? HE CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT TALKING WITH ME FIRST !! " Jungkook yelled furious at his face.
After thinking hard his hands pulled his hair in frustration while he understood what must have happened.

"He knew! HE FUCKIN KNEW WE WERE COMING FOR HIM! Fuck !! " He yelled again hitting his car with his fist breaking the window of his own car and droplets of blood formed from his cuts but he couldn't feel the pain coming from it.

"Sir Jungkook you got hurt your hand. Please come and get it treated . " the man spoke but Jungkook couldn't care less.

"Jimin... Jimin must have told him. He is the one who could tell him leave before me coming here. Haha he helped him again after what I did to him yesterday. He is trying to make me go insane again and I hate it. " He laughed and it was a devilish laugh as his eyes changed to deep black again.
His face expression fell and was looking so scary that even his men were scared by a eighteen year old boy.

"Stop searching . We are going back. " He ordered and got inside his car and started the engine leaving first making everyone follow him .

It took hours to go home as it's a long way and as soon as he reached his mansion he closed the car's door with a loud thud and entered inside wanting to make Jimin regret of what he did as he didn't learn from his last night punishment.
He walked with big strong steps , his jaw clenched and hands in fists still the one bleeding with the peace of small glasses .

Grunting deep he opened Jimin's room and looked for him everywhere the room .

"JIMIN" His yelled his name with venom but Jimin wasn't showing . He wasn't in his bathroom either so he went to search Zoy.

"Where is Jimin?" He spoke and she could tell that he was mad.
She fidgeted with her hands not looking at his eyes as she couldn't say anything.

"I asked you WHERE THE HELL IS JIMIN?" He yelled at her not caring she is older than him.

"I'm s-sorry ." She mumbled as a tear escaped her eye.
Jungkook widened his eyes in shock.

"What do you mean ? Where is he ? " He breathed hard not to blast at her .

"He he left Jungkook. I'm sorry. " She whispered and her words kept ringing on his ear making him loose his self-control. Hard thumps of his heart increased as his brain was staring to processes the information.

"He can't leave like that! It's impossible for him to leave from here . Someone must have helped him. " He clenched his jaw tight burring his hand on his face in disappointment.

"Was it Yoongi? Did he come and get him from me? Tell me and I swear I won't leave a place to search for him and I won't stop till my last breath. " He asked her with so much emotions and the biggest one was fear . Fear started to spread in all his body .