chapter 39

All my friends are with vacations and I am here in my house because my parents have work to do. Agh so boring.

When Jimin woke up he felt his lips burning and hissed in pain when he touched them with his fingers.

"Agh what the fuck! " He got up and saw himself in the mirror. His lips were bruised and with dried blood in them.

"How did this happen? And I'm not handcuffed in my bed also." He was lost in his thoughts when the door of his room was opened and Zoy came in .

"Good morning Jimin. Did you sleep well?" She came closer and saw his bruised lips .

"I will bring something cold for your lips at the time you take a shower. Oh also Jungkook told me to tell that you need to be ready . You and him are going somewhere ."

"Alone? No say that I am not feeling good today. I don't know why my body is bruised out of nowhere. "

"Alright I will talk to him . Go and take a shower now and come to eat breakfast. " then she left the room with a smile. Jimin turned the water on and began to take a shower. The glass was showing his body in blurry but enough to see the person showering.

Without him hearing ,the door of the bathroom was opened and Jungkook's body came inside .
It looks like the answer he got from Jimin wasn't likable that's why he came angry to talk with Jimin that he will come with Jungkook and that's the end of discussion.

But the view in front of his eyes made all the angry emotions go away as they were never there.
Jimin's  shadow showed in that bathtub with the water running on his body turned him on. The imaginations of him going inside and do so many things to him corrupted his mind . Even the view of his beautiful body would be enough for him .

"I want just to see his body . Nothing more " he mouthed as his hands were working with the buttons of his sleeve unbuttoning them one by one . With small steps he walked the way to him with his lustrous eyes never leaving Jimin's body.
The dirty thoughts were all gone when he understood what he was trying to do and blinked his eyes before turning away and left the room fast.

Jimin heard the door closing and he stopped immediately to see who is it but no one was there so he got back to finish showering.

"Are you ready? We will leave in a bit." Jungkook entered the kitchen while Jimin just finished his breakfast there .

"I'm not  coming. I told Zoy that I don't feel that good today. " He wasn't lying ,he really wasn't feeling well today . All his body was hurting and he felt weak.

"No excuses, you will come with me to the farm that is not that much far from here. I need to check something there. "

"And for what am I needed there ? I don't see any reason for me to go with you."

"I want to take you out for some time . I thought you felt suffocated here staying locked inside. If you don't want then alright. As you wish."

"NO! I will come with you. Just wait a second. "Jimin run to his room to change his clothes fast and came down to Jungkook who was waiting for him.

"Ready." He said and waited for Jungkook to walk first and stop eye fucking him like that.
Watching Jimin with his arms crossed he coughed to take off the dirty thoughts and walked out of the house. Together got inside the car and left the house .

"Where were we going ?" Jimin asked him because they were going far away from the mansion now.

"I told you, we are going to the farm of my parents. Well one of them because we have lots. The animals there were sick so I invited some veterinarians to have a look in them. "