chapter 49

Today is Namjoon's birthday so I updated as a gift for you guys. Happy Namjoon's day🎊🎂🎈🎉🎆❤💕🎇 everyone and enjoy this chapter ❤❤❤🎆 I hope you like it and ignore my autocorrections please. Thank you so much for everything!

It's been days when Jimin wasn't feeling well. He was the most of the day pale and the thing he hated the most were the mornings. He hates them so much as he only throws up and has so much pain. Well he kept his sickness from his parents first while not telling them anything . For him it was just a flue . His mother saw him not being well because of his pale face that was turned white and she started to take care of him by giving him medications for the headache or cooking him good food for him to recover.

Taehyung had come to visit him with Hoseok yesterday and he saw Hoseok looking so happy being in a relationship with Taehyung. Jimin was so happy for him to be with the person he loves unlike him. Taehyung was happy too but he still liked Jungkook. Yet he knows Jungkook won't choose him so he kept Hoseok because he knows he loves him and it will break his heart if he says that he likes someone else.

Days were getting worse and is been only two weeks on his old house. Jungkook hasn't come there to see him ,well that was what he thought because he hasn't seen Jungkook when he looked from afar everyday. He knows only that he calls every morning and night to ask his parents, mostly his mom talks on the phone with him and answers his no ending questions like: Did Jimin eat? Did Jimin sleep? Does Jimin feel alright? Is he sick? Did he meet anyone? Did he talk with anyone? With who did he talk? Does he feels better now? When will he come home? And so many that he can't remember . But he told his mom to not tell that he is sick because he doesn't want he to make him 'worried' and come there.

So she didn't tell him that Jimin has been a little sick well she doesn't know everything. Jimin refused to meet a doctor as he said with rest he will get better so they believed it.

After two weeks passed Jimin was set in the table with his family to eat lunch as he was so hungry those days and he thinks he will get fat if this thing keeps going.

"Jimin when will you go to your husband's house? It's been more than two weeks that you have been here." His father asked him while putting the spun with food on his mouth . Jimin stopped eating as he heard the question he tried to avoid so much.

"I know you want me to go . I will don't worry . I don't want to stay here anyway. " He chuckled slightly at his father's stupid question.

"It's not that Jimin. Don't take me wrong. You can stay here as much as you want but Jungkook has been calling everyday asking when you will go there and so many other questions that he does two times in a day. I am getting so annoyed by his calls so if you go he will stop asking me the same questions everyday.
Also he said he will come today to see you and maybe take you with him. That's what he said." He shrugged his shoulders and Jimin looked at him surprised and gulped at the news .

"He said that he will come today? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why did you just tell me now? " Jimin asked as he felt his voice not so strong to come out. His breath got heavy and sweat formed on his forehead.

"When did h-he say he will c-come?" He tried to ask again.

"He should be here by now. He will come in any minute." And with that Jimin got up from the table and went to his room while running.
He went on his bed and sat there while settling his breathing as he was feeling dizzy suddenly.

And as he was staying there to not meet the person, he heard his father's voice calling Jungkook's name meaning he has come there.

After some minutes a knock was heard on his door and soon it opened. He didn't turn to look who he was as he know it's Jungkook. He didn't dare to look as he didn't want to see him there . It was too soon.