chapter 32 Marriage Part 1🔥

Are you ready for this marriage guys? I don't know if you will like it but after the marriage it will become more intensed and you maybe will hate Jungkook or Jimin idk but I know what I'm writing and I hate that I'm making you sad but not every book has only happy moments. I have warned you guys with the tags so you have to know that there is also rape and Mpreg and forced love or one sided love , obsession ect so you don't have to be shocked or feeling disgust of the actions . You have been warned .If you don't like what I write don't read it . Please don't judge me.

"Jimin...Jimin wake up . Today is your biggest day . We need to make everything perfect for you sweetie . Come on now wake up ! I don't want my beautiful baby's day get destroyed . No no don't sleep . Sleep is not important right now. "Jimin's mother was so excited and couldn't stop and stay in one place . It was sured that she was more excited than his son . She was going to see Jimin get married today and this is her biggest dream.

"But mum look at the time . Is only 6 am . Let me sleep for one more hour please."

"No Jimin don't sit . Get up your jibooty and get a shower. Don't forget that this is gonna be an unforgettable day so try and smile as much as you can." Jimin gave her a small fake smile.

"Aish Jimin not that smile . You are gonna creep everyone with that smile . Try be yourself . You have the most beautiful eye smile of all so shine baby.You are gonna make all crazy about not having you. I've raised such a beautiful son that everyone wants to have but your ass is special for a special person."

"Mooom!!" Jimin blushed of his mother's cheesy words that made her chuckle at his reaction. Now he is awake thanks to her cheesiness . She really likes to tease him a lot even before when he had a girlfriend. She always said that his ass needs an owner and gosh he wanted to open a grave and put himself inside so bad.

He got up and went to take a warm shower that it took only 30 minutes and after he went out he looked himself in the mirror in front of him. His hands touched the purple circles on his neck made by Jungkook the night when he nearly got harassed by Jungkook that were about to shade now.

Looking at himself for a while and then he felt a warm drip on his cheek, followed by another drip . That's when he noticed he was crying but tried so hard not to make noises because his mother was still in his room cleaning his bed.
What if he tells his mother that he wants to leave from here and not get married? Will his mother help him ? If she loves him she definitely will help him but now he was doubting that .

"Jimin did you finish showering? The food is ready so get ready and come eat breakfast . "His mother voice stopped his thoughts and he poured water on his face to make his eyes less red from crying . The reflection on the mirror was making him look so weak ,so fragile and so dirty. With one hand on the mirror he was staring at his face in disgust but a small smirk appeared on his plumb lips.

"You can do this Park Jimin. No one can control your life . This is my life and my body. I'm not a thing to buy or a slut to touch by anyone . If I don't want this I won't stay and see what will happen and then get used and thrown away like a whore . I'm sorry Jungkook but we are not fated together. You will find someone who will love you for real ,just let me leave your heart and put someone else in it. Like me . I have someone else in my heart already. "His eyes turned to look the key necklace that Yoongi gave to him as a key of his heart . Only he was on Yoongi's heart and he can't shatter that heart that was hurting a lot because of him.

Compare to Jungkook, Yoongi isn't reach. He wears necklaces that are bought like three dollars .😎

He wants to be a music producer but his dad is an alcoholic old man that always used to beat up Yoongi so bad after his mother died . They lived in a farm house since he was a kid. His father toughed him everything about farm animals, about raising living organisms for food or raw materials. But after she died his father sold the farm there and lives now in a dirty house. He didn't want to stay in the house that will remedied his wife all the time. That's when his dad changed so much. He was rude with Yoongi and didn't want him anymore wanting to kill him always .