chapter 48

Aghh this chapter was so hard to write . Thank you for 38k. And try to be happy.

It's been an hour since Jungkook left from there and Jimin hasn't come out of his room at all. So many thoughts were disturbing his mind . Was Jungkook being serious about leaving Jimin in his real house and stay away from him? Jimin didn't want to meet Jungkook again after what he did without his will . But something was wrong . That night his body reacted to his touch. His body liked that was being kissed everywhere by him and it was so confusing . It was a new feeling to him.

"Don't think too much Jimin. You are gonna have a headache if you think about it. Jungkook is like my young brother to me that I used to care of and I love Yoongi...YOONGI." His mind remembered that he had to call Yoongi and fuck he forgot to do it.

He took the phone that was on his nightstand and called the number he remembers is Yoongi's and the other line was opened hearing his tired-thick voice.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi." Is all Jimin said and that is all what Yoongi needed to hear.

"I'll be at your house in five minutes." He said and the line closed.
Jimin was feeling nervous of the words he is going to say to him. His words will make everything change . He doesn't know if it will change for good or for bad. He just hopes he makes the right choice.

Not long after and Yoongi came inside Jimin's room from the window that was opened for him. Jimin was waiting on his bad while thinking of how to say the words to him without getting him hurt. When Yoongi came he made eye contact with him and watched how happy he was to see Jimin there .

With a smiley face he run to hug Jimin and didn't notice Jimin's shocked reaction and Jimin flinched at his touch . He has found himself hating when people touch him and was so unbelievable to him as he always liked to hug others and be touchy with everyone. But now he feels dirty and doesn't like it anymore . Unconsciously he pushed Yoongi away slowly without letting him notice that he didn't want to be hugged or touched by him. It would break his heart.

"I thought you weren't going to call me Jimin. I thought you changed your mind and I was loosing hopes . But when I heard your voice I knew you would never leave me. " He was all smiley and happy to know Jimin didn't forget to call him.

"Hyung I have something important to tell you." Jimin found himself to speak and didn't know how to keep going . It was so hard to say the words.

"Now we can be together forever Jimin. Since you won't go back to Jungkook I will ask your parents for us to get married and leave from this country. We can go in Japan as you always wonted to go there . We will be so happy there ."Yoongi didn't let him talk as he was so happy that now he will have Jimin after all what has happened.

"Yoongi hyung we..."

"I can go talk with your parents that we are together and you are going to divorce Jungkook as you don't love him." He was going to walk and open the door but was stopped by Jimin .

"Yoongi I will break up with you!"
Those words made Yoongi stop on his spot and looked taken aback . He didn't expect that Jimin would want them to not be together after all what he did for him.

"You want what?" He asked looking all hurt.

"I can't do this anymore. I am sorry hyung. " Jimin spoke as his eyes produced more tears to fall.

"You can't say sorry after you made me fall in love with you and then break my heart like this!" Yoongi yelled at him but not that loud to be heard downstairs.

"I know and I am sorry to hurt you like this. I didn't want this to happen either. Believe me. I never thought of hurting you. But I am hurting and I can't bear this pain anymore. " Jimin leaned down on his knees and sobbed with his eyes looking down on the floor.