chapter 23

This song is my fav song of the week escpext of bts boy in luv ofc😂
I also want to thank jkkpresents_ for doing my cover of this book. Credits to this baby.❤❤❤
This contains a little bit smut.Don't read it if you don't like it. ***🔞

Jungkook, happy with the news he had received today, couldn't stay still in one place, but instead of that he wanted to go to Jimin's home and embrace him with the fact that he had accepted the request of marrying him.

But he couldn't go now, maybe Jimin is sleeping because hell is 3am and he can't sleep yet. It's been hours staying in his bed thinking and making plans with Jimin hyung, like where will they marry, where would be the best place they could go for their honeymoon or even how he would ask Jimin to marry him properly. Yes Jimin said yes but Jungkook hasn't proposed to him yet and he wants that to be unforgettable for him.

They didn't go on a date either. That's because Jimin didn't give a chance to Jungkook to even stay close with him , less go on a date with him like all couples do.

But he can't get out of his mind either how did Jimin change his mind so fast , like yesterday he said he would never marry him and the day after he excepted him ? It was a little bit suspicious but whatever was the reason he didn't want to know it He knows he is being selfish but he doesn't care. The important thing was that Jimin was going to be his soon. That's what he cares the most. Later he will take care of other less important problems.

"Ahh soon you are going to be my beautiful husband hyung! Everyone will be jealous of me because I will be the one who gets you and they will be jealous of you too because you'll get me. ActUaLlY I always have been yours but you were too blind to notice that. I miss you so much right now! I want to hug you , want to kiss your kissable lips that are so delicious, so soft. And your ahh... your tongue. So hot , so sexy. I could die to bite and taste that one more time."

While speaking those words his hand went down in the middle of his legs , touched his member . His breath got heavy and started panting . His hand slide inside his underwear and touched his clothed crotch slowly rubbing it with his delicate fingers and a deep long groan left his lips while thinking about the only person he always thinks. In his mind is only one person.
Only he for 24/7 .

"Ohh.. fuck ... oh Jimin fuck. " moaning Jimin's name made him felt like in heaven . Thinking how Jimin's plumb lips would look down there between his legs ,his beautiful doe eyes locked with Jungkook's. He looked hot as fuck.

"Like that yes... yes it feels good ,so good hyung. Faster hyung please. Oh yes!!! Yes there don't stop !! Ahh!!"

His hand moving faster up and down while precum was coming out of his member making him feel pleasure. Titling his head back while moaning out loud Jimin's name while he kept releasing .

"Ahhh Jimin!!!" He screamed moaning ,he was sure that with that his mother really heard it. He was really loud and was his first time doing this . Thinking about Jimin putting his length on his mouth and licking it like a lollipop made him come fast . The pleasure was too much.

Looking at his mess that he just made down there , made his heart beat fast at the thought of what he just did.
he did that and actually it felt very good , but he kept thinking how would that feel if he tries that to Jimin? He wants to make him feel this good too.

"That's it , I will do that to my hyung too after we get married . I will make him feel better than what I just felt. I will pleasurehim like no one else can . He will never forget it how good I'm going to pleasurehim and he will ask for it again and again and I gladly will give it to him.
I really hope he hasn't done it yet though. I want to be his first in everything like he will be my first in everything. " He said after remembered that they were their first kiss. He was proud that he stole his first kiss when he was a child and also never stopped kissing him even when they grew up as teenagers. Jimin thought that his kisses were pure but on Jungkook's doing they were in a romantically way. No one of their kisses were brotherly and will never be.

After that he got up his bed and changed his mattress and took a cold shower . Tired now he layed on his bed and sleep took him fast .

Next day ~~

Next morning Jungkook woke up late and went late to school too.
He swore at himself that today didn't get the chance to follow Jimin to school because of his late sleep.

"Why late Jungkook? " his teacher asked him .

"I'm sorry I just woke up late ma'am
It will never happen again" he apologized .

"Okay hope you keep your word . Go to your seat and take the notes to your friends." She said and Jungkook went to his seat and the lesson kept going while teacher was talking about dreams .

*Ringgg~~*

The bell rang and now it was school lunch break . Teacher gave their next homework to write something about their big dreams.

After that Jungkook went to school's canteen and took a sit not in the same table as Jimin and Taehyung because he wants to give him some privacy.

"Hi my name is Namjoon." Someone took a sit next to him and extended his hand to shake it with Jungkook. He was smiling and two small dimples could be watched on him and that made him look cute. Jungkook looked at his hand and shaked it.

"Jungkook " he said with a smile.

"You look younger than me so you should call me hyung."

"Amm yes I'm younger than all here I think . But I'm smart so it's easy to be here."

"Hello babies my name is Jin but you can call me worldwide handsome . Because I'm the most handsome man on earth. I'm Namjoon's boyfriend.
One thing ... don't let him touch your things if you want them alive. " Jin introduced himself and the lats sentence he whispered it in a low voice but Namjoon heard it clear .

"Hyung don't say things like that for me as the first thing when you introduce with someone . You will make them be afraid of their belongings. " Namjoon whined and pouted like a puppy .

"You look so cute together hyung. He is handsome. " Jin giggled cutely and Jin made a proud face getting up and bowing a 90 degrees like a prince. In Namjoon's eyes he looks like a princess.

"Thank you, thank you now I announce you mister..."

"Jungkook "

"Mister Jungkook the second man as the most beautiful man on earth. You are second because the first is me😌 . And you Nam should learn from him."

Both Jungkook and Namjoon laughed at jin's jokes . They kept talking about things, to know each other better. Jin was a king of dead jokes.

"And one more one more . Here this :
Why couldn't the bicycle stand by itself? "
The only one who laughed was Namjoon. He always laughs with Jin's jokes even when they are not funny.
Jungkook sighed .

"Why?"

"Because it was TWO TIRED. ahhahahahahaha" a windshield wiper laugh again. (I just took this from memes that I have😂)

"Why did Adele say hello?"
"You said it was the last." Jungkook said .
"To say hello from the other side. Hahahahaha (windshield laugh again).

Jungkook chuckled and he wanted to say a dead joke too now.

"I don't feel good. "He lied and touched his forehead.

"Jungkook are you alright? " Jin and Namjoon asked worried taking it seriously.

"No I'm half left" he said and laughed out loud. Jin watched him for a moment and laughed with his windshield paper too😂 both of them were laughing and Namjoon said 'not this one too' . Another one was gone.

They became friends really quickly and shared their numbers for anything they need .

The ring bell rang again and everyone started to go to their classes .

I'm sorry for updating this late guys. I was busy also I was searching for a job and I'm still waiting for their answer. I hope they accept me even if it would be tiring for me.
Hope you liked this chapter 😉