chapter 44

My mum is staring to get better . She is still taking her medication and she has her ups and downs but it's not as bad as she was before . She will get better soon.

Yoongi and Jimin stayed in their secret place for almost two hours and it had become dark . They lost the time there by cuddling together and talking about their old times.

"Hyung its getting late. Let's go before they search for me and when they won't find me they would call Jungkook telling him I'm not there."Yoongi nodded even though he didn't want to go. As much as they wanted to stay and never let go ,they got up and wore their clothes that were thrown everywhere before raiding to the mansion.

Jimin went inside of the house first after they separated with a last kiss and the first person he met was Zoy waiting for him . When she saw Jimin she run to him all worried and angry at the same time.

"Jimin finally you are here. Jungkook called minutes ago and wanted to talk with you but you weren't here so I told him you were taking a shower. And why are you limping like that? Did you get hurt somewhere? " She asked him worried .

"Ahh no I'm alright. I fell because the road isn't like in a city ehehe and amm It was dark so I couldn't see where I was walking. " He tried to lie and while talking he could feel cold sweet running on his body feeling a little scared.

"You should be careful next time Jimin. Also what will you do about the call? Jungkook said he will call again later."

"I am tired . Please tell him to call tomorrow because I want to sleep." He said and went upstairs slowly to his room not waiting for her reply.
He went to take a quick shower and slide down on his bad and slept with a smile thinking about what happened before.

The whole week he stayed with Yoongi from the morning to the night , they could meet in their place and having picnic or watching the beautiful nature ,or just staying into each others arms and making out.
Also they had sex again when Jimin was so horny and couldn't stop kissing Yoongi .

( Sorry! :( )

The last day they stayed the night to watch the sky and the full moon with the stars surrounding it.

"Yoongi I will tell you something but please don't get angry and please do as I say." After a long silence Jimin turned to look at the person next to him and spoke softly scared of Yoongi's blast.

"What is it baby ,you are looking serious. " Yoongi broke the eye viewing the stars and looked at the star next to him.

"I-I actually made a deal with Zoy . She was going to help me this week to spend it with you only if after the week you would leave from here. I accepted because it was the only way and at the end I wanted to spend this time with you the best as I could . No... please listen me out first ."
He took a deep breath and spoke again.

"I love you but you can't stay here Yoongi. I want you to go . We can't run . I will stay here and if Jungkook let's me go I will come to you . I have taken my decision. I'm sorry. " Yoongi could see deep through the words. If Jimin thinks Jungkook will let him go he is so wrong. For as much as he has seen Jungkook he could tell that Jungkook would never let Jimin go.

"You are kidding right? You think that Jungkook will let you go? Are you serious right now? " Yoongi got up and looked with a dead stare at Jimin making him look intimidating.
"How the fuck do you aspect that Jimin? I can't let you here. I won't go. Not until you come with me." He yelled and went inside the shack ,Jimin following after him.

"Please Yoongi hyung. You can't stay here because it's dangerous. If you don't go Zoy will tell everything to Jungkook and he will find out and he will hurt you. I am scared if he hurts you so please go." Jimin pleaded to him as tears started to form in the corner of his eyes. His voice was breaking from the sobs and he just hoped Yoongi hears him and goes far from here being safe.
Yoongi comes back and hugs him to make him stop crying but the words haven't worked .