chapter 18

Thank you for 3k readers you all. I'm very happy and thankful to all of you who supported me and will keep support me till the end. Sorry for my autocorrections again.

Next day

" Tae why are you looking like a ghost today? Did you sleep last night ?" Jimin asked his bestfriend already concerned about him.

"No , I couldn't sleep yesterday. I stayed all night thinking about a fuckin kiss that I got yesterday. " Tae whispered in a low voice but Jimin heard it anyway.

"Wooow Tae you got kissed ? Who was it ? Was it Hobi hyung? " Jimin's excitement was hight for his ship to be sailing. Also Hobi hyung has told him that he likes Taehyung but Tae didn't show any sign to like hobi yet.

"What??? No it's wasn't him . And what makes you think it was him? "
Tae titled his head not understanding, what he means with that?

"Oh nothing hehe . I thought you two kissed but it seems it wasn't Hobi hyung. So who was it?"

" I'm not gonna tell you. Well it wasn't exactly a kiss. It was an accident so I don't think it counts."

"Oh come on Tae!!! Tell me , we are bestfriends." As they were talking Hobi approached them after separating with his classmates.

"What's wrong Taehyung-shi ? Why are you looking like you didn't sleep for years?" Hobi looked really worried for him .

"Well... I-Its because Tae had a kiss yesterday and he says that he thought about that all night." Jimin teased Tae and gave him an evil smirk .

"Ohh it's that true Taehyung-shi?" Hobi's face turned to a frown after hearing about that and lowered his head to hide it from them the fast exchange on his face.

" I said it was an accident Jimin!!! And that doesn't count. " Tae's face flustered red now because of the embarrassment.

"Also you said that you couldn't take it out of your mind all night. So that counts."

"Is not only Tae who looks like a zombie today. " Hobi interrupted the bestfriends from killing themselves, making both of them look at him." Also Jungkook looks like shit "

Now their eyes were on Jungkook's side. He wasn't looking good either. His hair was messy and he looked like he didn't sleep either. The whole school was watching him.

"What happened to him?" Jimin wondered . Tae didn't speak. He just watched him and then left without letting them know that he left .

"This is going to be a long day" Tae said and went to his class first.

_______________

Jimin's Pov

Tae was weird all day today. He didn't speak a lot and he didn't eat his lunch either. It's unusual for him because he is the one who can't stay quite for a second without talking. Also he always annoys me saying that he is angry all the time .

But today he wasn't himself. Also I saw that Hobi hyung was looking at him all the time, with worry in his eyes. I'm so sad for him because he loves Taehyung a lot. He has done so many things for him without letting Tae know. I rally want them to be together but after Tae confessed today that he kissed someone else makes me pity my hyung.

But who would Taehyung have kissed yesterday huh? Lost deep in my thoughts ,I didn't realise that I've arrived home. Opened my front dor and after coming inside I see my parents in the living room waiting for me. It's been so long watching my dad because he is so busy with his work and goes so early and comes so late at home. I can't watch him that much . I missed those days when we were like a happy family . My dad also got distanced to me after I told him my confession 4 years ago .

I actually miss his warm words and his warm hugs but I'm never going to say anything. Only my mother stayed beside me no matter what happened. She always was there for everything and gave me the love that I really needed .

After coming near them I gave them a fake smile . My dad is never home at this time so what could be the reason for him being home ? I watch them approaching me and I see mum wiping her tears for me to not watch but I know that she was crying because her eyes were red from tears.
My dad was emotionless watching me with blank eyes .
I think that this is really serious. I'm worried now.

"Mum are you alright? Did something happen? Why are you crying? And dad why are you home so early? Shouldn't you be working right now?" I ask them and I see my mum really trying not to cry . Now my heart is beating so hard afraid of what is happening? Is she sick ? Did someone die or did dad loose his job? Fuck I'm dead worried here.

"Son we need to talk . Take a sit first. This news is going to shock you but please this is for the best." He talked . He called me "son" . Oh how I missed this. I feel warm in my heart and I smile a little. But the worst hasn't past yet I think .

"Wait, I need to bring him some water first!" My mum says and hurries to the kitchen to bring water for me. Why water ? Is it really that serious? She came after few seconds and gave me the glass of water and sat beside me. She was giving me a sad smile and was trying her tears not to fall.

"Today I had a visitor to the office and I received very bad news.
Work in the company is not going well and we're going to bankruptcy but today an old friend offered me help in exchange for something else.
At first I didn't except it is swear but then I realized that we are blocked from all the ways . I told him that I would think about it first but after discussing me and your mom came in a conclusion. " Now I'm really confused. And what has this to do with me? This is about work. I'm not really expert in that branch but I'm not stupid either. They have negotiations with each other for a better work.

"You are old enough now Jimin. I don't think you can't take responsibility for your own life. " Now I don't know why but I can sense that nothing god is going to come out of his mouth. I can feel my hands trembling and I can also feel my mum's hands on mine rubbing them gently with a worried face. I watch at her with a 'what' eyes and she just smiles sadly.

"Dad just say it already. Stop making me worried. " I say and wait for him to talk again.

"Son in the end we decided to. .. " he breaths and than talks again. "... we decided to marry you." He said and my eyes go wide and I get up from the shock news.

"Whaat??? " I feel my body trembling.i think I didn't hear it right. Right?

"You are getting married!" He said again and I think I didn't. I heard him right since at the first one. I feel some hot tears falling from my eyes on my cheeks . I can't believe it. He Is lying. Yeah I think he is . The legs can't keep me anymore and I loose the balance falling. My world is spinning and I hear my mom's voice.

" You are lying. Hah for a second I believe it but you are just joking right? I know you are. " I laugh and there was a trace of nervousness in my voice. Their face is dead serious .I feel so frustrated, tired , anxious and everything.
I don't really want to know who I'm going to get married with but I have to ask. I can't stay without doing anything.

"S-so who i-is it?" I ask-whisper with my voice low and it kept breaking in each word.
I really think I'll pass out . My head hurts a lot . My mum tries to give me the glass of watter but I push it hard away and the cup fell out of her hand . "Who is it??" I screamed out loud losing my patience.

"Jungkook" he said and I couldn't believe it. No no no. This is not happening. Why Jungkook? Of all why him? Why my 'brother'?

I hope I didn't exaggerate hehe . Well this was chapter 18 and I hope you liked it. Yuhu can't wait for jikook getting married. What about you guys? 😏