Part 2

I made my way home from my day job, looking at people driving around in their fancy cars. A homeless man caught my attention, his sign saying he was a veteran like me.

Flashback

I was sitting outside in a back alley waiting for the store to close for the night.

Workers: Alright I'll see you guys later.

"About time asshole."

I walked to the back picking the lock successfully. Inside I looked at the security cameras find ding possible blind spot. I slide against the wall until I found the managers room resetting the cameras allowing my three minutes to grab what I could. I ran out grabbing as much as I could into my bag running out in time not to be seen.

Man: Well done.

I looked at the taxi driver looking at me.

"I ah..."

Carlyle: Don't sweat I won't turn you in. No luck with a job or anything?

"Well when you skip school to join the military there aren't a lot of options."

Carlyle: I'll help you with that, let's go.

"You sure?"

Carlyle: Yeah, I have a friend that can get you on your feet.

"Sounds good. I guess I owe you this time."

Carlyle: Don't worry about it.

End

I reached in my pocket tossing the man money to get food for the night.

Man: Thank you sir.

"Just helping a fellow out."

Phone buzzes

"Hey Carlyle."

Carlyle: Y/n, my friend you busy?

"No, I'm free."

Carlyle: Good, go find Liam. Our boss wants us to rob one of my trucks.

"Big mission coming up?"

Carlyle: You got it. Go suit up.

He hung up as I changed directions to head to the hospital. I walked through the entrance where Liam was waiting for me.

Liam: Y/n, ready to go?

"You know it."

We walked out the back to his car.

"You remember those girls you told me to talk to?"

Liam: Yeah.

"Well when me and Rob we drinking two of them showed up there."

Liam: Nice man, you talk to them?

"Just the one."

Liam: You fuck her?

"No. I just told her what to order for her dad or whatever."

Liam: Y/n.

"She bought me a drink at least."

Liam: I guess there's still hope for you. You bring anything?

"No I was taking a walk."

Liam: Alright you can get ready when we get our car.

We made it to a White Mask controlled areas. Liam stored our car in one of the storage units along with guns and gear.

Worker: Can I help you?