Vol. 2 Part 6

"If I join are you going to make me to tedious missions?"

Harry: Once in a while but it will be to assist you on your mission.

"But you are letting the same people that also tried to kill your guys join as well."

Harry: That's right.

"What do you think Emma?"

Emma: As much as I hate hearing Liam's cocky attitude it will be worth it to be with you again.

"Fine..."

Harry: Excellent.

"...but I'm still burning this place down."

He stopped to shake my hand but he slowly shook it. Oh is he going to regret this.

Harry: I suppose a congratulations is in order.

"Yes, congratulations in getting the worst people to join your little club."

Harry: Your not going to actually burn this place down right?

"Not yet. I don't have my stuff."

We walked out I looked at a guard I wanted to kill, I gave him the finger as Harry took off my cuffs.

"I'll see you soon David."

After a very awkward car ride for Harry we were outside the Rainbow base, I might as well call it my base.

Harry: Please sign this.

I reached around as Emma was on my lap scribbling on something.

Harry: So what would you like to do first?

"Well I guess i should get my friends."

Harry: Who shall accompany you?

"Emma I guess."

Harry: You're part of a team now so I shall get you used to working with others.

"Yeah, no. I better do this alone."

Harry walked up to a speaker, that bastard better not...

Harry: Valkyrie, Mira, and Glaz please report to briefing.

"Don't push your luck."

Harry: Don't worry you'll meet the others soon.

We all walked into a room, it seems Meghan is still wearing my jacket. The others seem happy to see me.

Harry: Thank you all for coming, I need to assist Y/n here with getting his friends.

Glaz: Isn't this guy a terrorist?

"You know it."

Glaz: So are we bringing them in?

Harry: Not quite.

Mira: I don't like this.

Harry: I know this will be a new experience for everyone but he's agreed to help us and when we are done him and his friends have agreed to go back to prison.

"What?"

Harry: He signed the agreement.

That fucker is definitely getting a bullet to the face.

Harry: So this what we know about the guys. Robert here was the city engineer, a combat engineer for the United States military, and he has destroyed the city on his last day. He was sent to the nearest prison which he escaped then blew up.

He switched to a picture of Liam

Liam here was working at the hospital, stealing supplies, he has an impressive medical background.