Part 14

I waited in my little room for the first person to open that door. I turned on Ela's phone, finding several texts from Emma. They were mostly about what I meant about the bomb and shit like that but nows not the time.

You guys going to attack today

Ela
Yes they are heading that way now

Good I'm hoping my only friend gets the door

Ela
I'll let them know
What did you mean about the bomb

It's my best shot to kill him

Ela
There's always another way

I can't risk it
Thanks for the help

I turned it off as she texted me something, but I got an unknown number texting me as I went back to waiting for the door to open. I could hear people on the other side. I kicked the door until they opened it.

Mask: You got a fucking problem or something?

I pulled him in the room slamming him against the wall. Another one grabbed around my arms pulling me back. I head-butted him the kicked his knee. He let go but the other guy had knife. He swung several times but missed. The other man hit my knee, I fell holding my hand up to stop the knife. It went right in the middle of my hand. He pulled my away and stuck the knife in the wall with my hand still attached to it.

Mask: Fucking hell man.

I pulled the knife out stabbing the man then the other until they stopped moving. I sat down catching my breath from the slight over kill. One of them was moving slightly. Not wanting to repeat this again I snapped his neck.

"Alright I just need to do that about a hundred more times."

I looked at another unsuspecting mask who was probably just minding his own business until he looked at me.

Mask: Oh shit.

I threw the knife hitting him in the eye, didn't kill him though. He let out a good cry for help before I snapped his neck. Alarms rang, I took the dead man's shotgun and began my search for my old friend Carlyle.

I walked down the building shooting a White Mask running out from the bathroom.

Speaker: Rainbow operators in the area.

Looks like they are finally here. I found a window. It seems like they are setting up outside for their assault. I walked back outside shooting another mask running to his position. Only three more rounds left then I need another gun. Robert was walking around the facility alone so I decided to follow him. After he ran inside a room I kicked it down, both of us were aiming shotguns at each other.

Robert: You plan on shooting me?

"That depends, you going to shoot me."

Robert: Well that depends on if you shoot me.

"Are we just going to repeat this?"

Robert: Maybe, are you going to put that gun down?"

"Will you?"

Robert: Can we stop this conversation?

"Fine."

We both lowered our guns.

"What's the situation?"

Robert: We have all of our guys coming here from the city and we are going to trap them.