Part 6

It's Friday and later tonight I have to go pick up Emmanuelle to take her out. Problem is that I have no clue where to take her. At least I have a few hours after work to get that figured out, right now I have to finish my work.

Forman: Hey Y/n. What's going on this is the seventh heating unit you made today.

"I have plans tonight."

Forman: I got you. Finish this one and head out, I'll punch you out when it's time.

"Thanks."

Forman: No problem, it's nice to see a a veteran like you to be happy.

I made quickly did all my paperwork for the units and nearly sprinted bout of there and back to my apartment. I had to make a quick stop at Ms. Brook's place, thankfully she was gone allowing me to grab money for tonight. My new problem is that Liam is calling me.

"What?"

Liam: How does it feel to be back in the field going on a date?

"Hopefully she doesn't care too much on my clothes."

Liam: Why?

"Robert told me just to wear jeans and a shirt."

Liam: What! Radio now.

I heard the radio that we are only suppose to use if there's an emergency, Liam was yelling Robert's name.

Robert: Sup bro.

Liam: Why would you tell Y/n to just like shit?

"Come on what's wrong with..."

Robert: I'm sorry should I have said, combat boots and a fucking white mask?

Carlyle: What the hell are you guys on here for?

Liam: Y/n is getting shitty advice for his date tonight.

Kevin: Wow good job Y/n.

Liam: Shut up Kevin.

Carlyle: About time Y/n that last girlfriend was a huge bitch. I killed her by the way. Did I tell you that?

"Yes."

Liam: Okay so where you taking her?

"To get a drink."

Liam: Damn it Y/n.

"What?"

Liam: Get over to my place.

Robert: We done? I'm in the middle of a boss fight here.

I threw the radio back then drove to Liam's house. I walked in, instantly hit with clothes.

Liam: There a decent fucking shirt.

"I bet she doesn't have to deal with assholes like you."

****
At the Rainbow base, Twitch was on the verge of a breakdown due to her broken arm.
****

Liam: I'm going to call a friend and he'll set you up.

"How much is this going to cost me?"

Liam: I don't know I've never been there.

"Not the place, how much do I owe you?"

Liam: You owe me a favor that I'll cash in someday.

"Great."

Liam: Alright now go out there and get some.

"It's not for a few hours."

Liam: Oh, well then I guess you can stay here till then.