Vol.2 Part 12

It's been a while since Liam disappeared and Emma was caught in an explosion. I sat next to Robert thinking as he was looking at memes on his phone.

Robert: You think some has ever made one about us?

"Don't ask me."

Robert: I'm sure there's at least one, right?

"I haven't looked."

Robert: I'll search for you.

"I'm going to go shoot something."

Robert: There's a burrito in the fridge big you want to do that kind of shooting.

"No thanks."

I walked to the halls, the two operators that we're talking stopped as I walked by them. An alarm rang as I walked outside, Craig began flagging me down.

"What I do this time?"

Craig: I think your friend made it back.

"Liam?"

I followed him to the entrance where our car crashed into. The entire vehicle looked like it survived a firing squad. The door fell off, Liam stepped out with a few new bandages on him.

Liam: Now before you shoot my ass. No. I did not blow up Emmanuelle.

He reached in the car putting a folder under his arm then, oh God he fucking did it. He put a fucking sloth on his shoulder then walked past us.

Craig: Was that a sloth?

"Don't ask."

I followed him as he made his way back to Robert.

Liam: So did I find something for you.

"Is it that furry thing in your arms?"

Liam: No.

He kicked the door open, Ash jumped up from her bed. Liam walked in setting into the sloth down next to her.

Liam: Here you go Red, his name is Archibald. I'll be back here tonight so be ready.

Ash: Okay.

She looked very confused but Liam probably felt invincible.

"Where the hell did you go?"

Liam: I went to a zoo. Then after I found that place on fire I decided to pay a visit to where Carlyle always went.

"What do you mean?"

Liam: Well being the first one to join him he would occasionally need a ride to the same building. I'd figure that maybe something good was there.

"Well?"

Liam handed me the folder.

Liam: I know you were probably so worried about me.

"Not really. Robert kinda did since I didn't get half of his jokes."

Liam: Whatever. Where's that Doc guy, I think I'm going to die.

"You seem fine to me."

Liam: I'm on so many painkillers that I should be dead from an overdose.

I let him find that on his own, I wanted to see what's in here.

Robert: Sup bro, we get attacked?

"Liam is back."

Robert: cool.

Inside the folder was a lot of blood, thanks, Liam. He found bank transfers going to a private account, someone called AC. I set that aside to look at the mission briefing, those bastards are going to take Emma when she gets moved to a hospital. The last thing were two pictures, one of a man and woman and the other was a group picture of the same guy with Carlyle and Liam.