Vol.2 part 17 the end

I heard somewhere that if someone you loved died never say that they are gone, they'll come back. It was something like that, but sometimes that's not as easy as it sounds.

***

Harry: Alright Emma tell me what's happened.

Twitch: I was mostly locked in a room slowly hanging by my neck when Y/n arrived. They fought for a bit until he shot him, then the mask tossed a grenade. Y/n suffered a leg wound but he kept going. Eventually we found the others. Y/n agreed to hold off White Mask reinforcements while they get the bomb out.

Harry: What did you do?

Twitch: He didn't get me a choice in anything. He sent me out via zip line where Hibana and Frost were waiting for me.

Harry: What about Robert and Liam?

Twitch: They both had wounds but they still followed him.

Harry: Thank you for your time, feel free to take some time for yourself.

Twitch: Anything on Y/n and the others?

Harry: Nothing. Then again they aren't a priority for me.

Twitch: But they saved me and helped us.

Harry: He also broke my arm, beat my face, and shoved me in a barrel. I'm relieved that they are gone. If they are alive they will be sent to the nearest shit hole I can find.

Twitch stood up, Harry knew that she just wanted to hit him. She just walked away without a word to Harry. She looked at Blackbeard carrying a box.

Blackbeard: Is this his?

He opened it, she began to tear up at the sight of Sir. Reginald with the C4 taped to him.

Twitch: That's Sir. Reginald, how did you find him?

Blackbeard: He was next to their car by some dead guy...it wasn't any of them. I just thought it was his or something.

Twitch: It was Liam's. He called it, tactical turtle.

Blackbeard: A fucking tactical turtle?

Twitch: Yep, he was dumb like that.

Blackbeard: I'll just throw this thing in a lake or something, sorry for doing this to you.

Twitch: Wait. Maybe Ash will want it. I can take it for you.

Blackbeard: Thanks, it's not that I don't want to. I just don't want to deal with anyone crying.

She was at Ash's room, just looking at Sir. Reginald trying to get out.

Twitch: Eliza, I think you would want this.

She opened the door clearly she's been crying.

Ash: Oh his turtle. Why would I want that?

Twitch: I'd figure that the sloth is back at the zoo and this was his favorite.

Ash: Like I...damn it I miss him.

Twitch hugged her as she began to cry.

***

Thatcher: Come on you stuck up princess get over it.

Nomad: You shouldn't act like that.

Thatcher: It's been at least a month as she still crying over that ass hat.

Smoke: Well she was banging the guy.

Sledge: Nice way of putting that, lad.

Twitch: I know! Everyone just stops, it's just...