Vol.2 part 11

We were supposed to be working on our car, but it turned to Liam doing all the work. I sat down just handing him tools like a kid would do for his dad.

Liam: You think I have time to steal a sloth?

"Why?"

Liam: I think Red would appreciate having a sloth.

Robert: Bitches love sloths.

"I suppose I can add that to the list."

Liam: It's not like we have much.

"That's because we got kicked out of training."

Robert: How was I supposed to know that those grenades were real?

Liam: The guy lived. He'll just need a wheelchair...and, someone, to wipe his ass.

"I still don't see why we need a sloth."

Liam: I want to sex her.

Harry: Gentlemen, how are you?

"What we do this time?"

Harry: Besides Liam here calling Hibana and Ying, Ping and Pong? Nothing. I require your assistance once again to get some information.

"What big CEO do we get to put in a barrel.

Liam: Tactical Baptism.

Harry: His name Neil Allen founder of Nemesis Corp. His company is becoming one of the biggest sellers of military grade gear. I was there to negotiate a possible contract and to see if I suspect him of helping the White Masks

"And?"

Harry: I believe he is, but I have no evidence.

"So we are going to kidnap the guy?"

Harry: No, I want you to break in and find me some proof.

Robert: This isn't going to end up us fixing a damn drill every five minutes right?

Harry: What?

Liam: It's from a game.

Harry: Now, this will be a bit different from your usual routine so I'm having a few of my guy help you.

Robert: Fucking hell! we are going to be fixing fucking drill!

He walked away after kicking Liam's toolbox over.

Harry: Twitch, Mute, and Dokkaebi will be waiting for when you're ready.

Liam: Is there a zoo near that place?

Harry: Why?

Liam: Just want to talk little Y/n here to one.

"How about we throw a party that those rich fucks go to. Then we can make Robert go dressed up with his Princess."

Robert took off running, he shoved Thatcher way as he ran through the door.

Harry: We don't have the budget for that.

We finished up our car then got ready for our mission. The three Rainbow operators don't seem happy, except for Emma. We were heading to Poland but we are staying at a safe location so we can figure a plan for that place. Robert and Mute were just finishing up bringing all of our gear in.

Liam: So why can't we just do this the old fashion way?

Emma: Because they had armed guards and they don't want us knowing that we are there.

"But we don't do sneaking."

Liam: Well it's a good thing you have me here. Otherwise, you'll just be dragging your knuckles and throw rocks.