Berkeley and Boys pt 1 // Jonah Marais

* I wrote this story for @wdwcoffeemarais on instagram and i think its really cute so*

I'm starting my first day at Berkeley University. I moved all the way from Rhode Island to make my dream come true to produce music. All of my classes have to do with writing music and producing music and I have a business class.  My whole family moved to California actually. They live a hour away from campus so I get to live on campus. I get into my dorm room, and I see a boy in my room, he's already claimed the bed on the left. 

I clear my throat, "uh hi," I say to the boy with curly hair. He turns around and holy god he's fine.

"Hi, I'm Jack Avery." He says with a smile.

"Elena Martinez, I assume you're a music major?"

"Yeah, and actually you should know the neighbors to our left are my friends Daniel and Jonah. And the neighbors to our right are Zach and Corbyn."

"Oh fun, you guys are all music majors?"

"Yeah, and I assume you are too?"

I shake my head. I place my suit case and my backpack on my bed. I start to unpack and I get to my clothes. "How do you want to deal with the closet?"

"You take half, I take half. And the dresser you take three drawers and I'll take three."

"Okay." I fold most of my clothes and place them in the drawers and then hang up my jackets and long shirts. I turn around and catch Jack staring at me. "Can I help you?"

"Your clothes, you have dope style." I blush, what the shit.

"Thanks," I say and smile.

He smiles back, "I'm going out with the boys, um do you want to meet them?" 

I put my suit case under my bed and laptop on my nightstand and my charger by it. I also throw my stuff on to one side of the bathroom counter. "Yeah sure, maybe you guys can show me around?"

"Oh yeah, you're a freshman, so is Zach."

"Yeah."

We walk next door and Jack walks right into the room, "yo goons." Jack shouts. 

"What's up?" A voice yells.

"What?" Another voice says.

We walk into the room, "Daniel, Jonah this is Elena Martinez." He looks at me, "Elena this is Daniel Seavey ," he points at a tall slim boy with deep blue eyes and a tooth gap. "And this is Jonah Marais." He says pointing to a even taller boy with plump lips and hazel eyes. He's drop dead stunning.

"Hey," I say with a smile. 

"You're Jack's roommate?" Jonah says with a smile.

"Looks like it."I say giving a smile back.

"Daniel shut up calm down," I hear Jack tell Daniel.

I turn towards them, "Everything okay?"

Jack turns and looks at me, "Yeah everything's fine." He says with a blank expression. "Lets go meet the other boys."

"We're right behind you," Jonah says. They grab their stuff and walk behind us. We go past our room and stop at the room after ours. Jack knocks on the door, a boy with bleach blonde hair answers the door. 

"Boys," he looks at Jack, Jonah, and Daniel. Then his eyes land on me, and he smiles.

"Elena Martinez." I say with a smile.

"Corbyn Besson, you're the roommate to Jack right?"

"Yup yup."

The boys walk into the dorm room, theres another boy. He's sitting shirtless on a gaming chair two feet away from the TV playing Fortnite, he's horrible. While the other boys are playing I tap his shoulder.