candles // jonah marais

**this is short but oh well deal with it. and its also out of order bc daniel's story is going to take forever to write. this is another one for valen_guti

Me and my boyfriend, Jonah Marais, are standing in starbucks at 7:30 in the morning waiting for our coffee's.

"Jonah after this where are we going?" I ask hold his hand.

"The gym," he said facing me smiling.

Um, did he just say the gym? I haven't stepped a foot in a gym in forever. "Why a gym?"

He laughs, "because we need to work out."

I smirk, "we do at least twice a week." I let out a giggle.

Jonah gives me this 'don't start that shit with me right now look or it won't end up well'. 

"And it's great." I continue. "I think my breathing is always the heaviest during times like that with you." I say making eye contact with him.

He leans close to me and puts his mouth towards my ear, "Valentina I swear to God if you don't shut your mouth." he says in a whisper.

"What are you going to do?" I ask him smirking devilishly.

He rolls his eyes, "you'll see."

I nod and we grab our drinks and we're off to the gym.

While we're in the gym, I take the easy way off and do squats and some sit-ups while Jonah lifts weights.

A little over a hour later Jonah walks over to me and tells me lets go. 

"I'm not ready to go," I say.

He looks at me with a grumpy look, he rips the ball out of my hands that I had and sets it down. He faces me again and smiles, he takes two steps towards me and picks me up over his shoulder.

"Jonah Marais," I yell kicking my legs and hitting him back. "Put me the fuck down."

"Nope." 

I stop kicking and punching and let him walk me to the car. He places me in the car and buckles my seat belt. "Stay quite," he comments pointing at me. 

I nod.

He gets in the car and drives us back to his apartment. "Stay." He gets out of his seat and walks around to my door. He opens it and unbuckles the seat belt and picks me up again. I don't squeal, I don't do anything. I just hold on to his side. He holds on to my thighs with his one arm and unlocks the door with his other. 

He carries me into his apartment and sits me on the couch. I open my mouth to say something, but he holds up his pointer finger signaling me to not speak. He walks into the kitchen and grabs a candle and a lighter. He sets them on the table and sits next to me. 

He locks eyes with me he kisses my jaw and my neck. He sucks on my neck. He finds the bottom of my shirt and takes it off, and seconds later my bra is off too. He stands up in front of me and slides my sweats down my body taking my underwear with them. He takes off his shirt and lets out a chuckle.

"You trust me right?" he asks in a lone tone.

I shake my head yes.

"Then can we try something?" he asks his voice shaky.

"Yeah," I reply simply.

He turns around and picks up the lighter, he lights the vanilla scented candle I bought him for his birthday last week. He drops his lighter and spins around on his heels and smiles. "We need that to burn for a while." he says.