Chapter 2

Luna

I finally left the hospital still with no memory but a somewhat idea of what was going on around me. I am now aware that I am somehow in the 21st century, there is or was no such thing as the reign of Emperor Won and I live in South Korea, I have known 8 other girls for most of my life, and that the reason I was not awake for the past somehow 10 years in my mind but 3 months out here is because I was in an accident that almost took my life.

Truthfully, I wished many times to go back to the Emperor and Leon but it seemed like I would always wake up here again. I don't know how to get back but I knew this is not where I belong. I'm pretty sure I'm alive unless this is heaven. I considered that but then I wondered if this is heaven, how are Liluo, Alex, Lucas, and others here if they weren't dead when I died. I thought of this as Liluo sat next to me controlling a wheel powered carriage. "Unnie, are you okay?" I looked from the window to her. "Liluo, Why do you keep calling me that?" her eyebrows rose as I assumed she tried to find the right words. "Well, youre older than me. Its a word of respect but it also means we are close. Either really close friends but you and I are family even if it's not by blood." Know with more of an understanding of the word I have been hearing all day form Liluo I nodded my head. "I just miss my home," I confessed as I watched the bright city move as the carriage moved by quickly. "I know the dream you woke up from is still on your mind so I thought it would be a good idea to take you somewhere that feels familiar to you." "Where?" I asked it was night time so we were surrounded by the lights

"The National Museum of Korea. Here you can see the history of Korea and look at things from the old times." " It is different," I explained inferring that this little trip wouldn't do much but when we arrived and I looked at the familiar surroundings, I grew smile. I felt like I was home. We got out of the carriage before I hurried into the place. The moment I stepped through the door I saw so many people dressed in what Liluo says is the current fashion but I also saw a good few of people wearing Hanboks. The way people of my time did. It seems like in this day and age Korea is not just for Koreans. I looked around everywhere and I knew what everything was What they were for and how they worked. Liluo was amazed but I was disappointed because she knew almost nothing of this stuff. When the little trip was over, she took me to the place that apparently was my home before I went into my sleep.

When we arrived it was a small room compared to the palace but to my surprise, there were smaller rooms in the room. I got into the room that Liluo said was mine there was a lot of stuff. A tall table that had a very flat /mirror board surrounded by pictures. I picked one up and saw me with all the ladies who had come to the hospital to see me-however we all looked much younger.

"I was 18 and unnie was 19 when we took that picture." Liluo's voice surprised me and I almost dropped the photo. "Really?" she made her way into the room holding a book. "Here's one from before the accident"

"There's someone missing." Liluo nodded her head. "Sica unnie is in the US right now." "Who?" I asked. She opened the book and showed me a picture. She's so pretty." Liluo nodded her head. "We all are, look. Here is Jae-in Unnie. She's the oldest of us because she has the earliest birthday. Other than that, she's the same age as the other unnies and she very dorky. "Wow." "This is Sunny unnie. Sunny unnie is still known to this day to be the cutest member, especially when giving cute actions. Next Tiffany unnie, she was born in the US like Jessica unnie and plans to go back someday for her career. She's a very fun but professional person. Like a manager but super cute as well. Kenya unnie is a dancer and very blunt. She's sweet and loving but she also a prankster and isn't scared to say what she means exactly. Yuri unnie is hands down the most athletic. Honestly, you used to be on the same level but not anymore. You're still very fit but you and Mina unnie like to eat and there's nothing wrong with that. Honestly, all 9 of us eat like 9 pregnant women. Mina unnie is the tallest, a big dork, loves food, and is really fun. Whenever we do things like games or contest she wants to win. But she hates being put with me a Sica unnie." "Why?" I asked. "Because Sica unnie hates running and I'm a follower of the unnies so I pretty much do as I'm told." She says with a shrug. "Next is you. Im Luna dorky like the rest of us, even though we are all really pretty people find you the prettiest. There is a lot to you but it would take forever to explain. Finally, there is me, the youngest of all of us. The other unnies are 2 years older than me while you are only 1 year older. I have always been the quiet type, shy and insecure but I was able to break out as I got older. You guys are my only sisters because I don't have any blood siblings." " So, because these ladies are all older than me. I would refer to them as unnie too?" I asked in hopes I was right. Liluo smiled and nodded her head.