chapter 25

"You heard me, so will you do it or will you go back on your word?" She says in a small and whine voice as she avoided his eyes. "I'm just shocked. I thought you would never want to see me again." She sighed. "I told you before that I like you but I don't trust you. I figured I can't know if I can trust you or not if I don't give you a chance to prove yourself to me. So, will you do it or not?" He nodded quickly. "I would love to." He smiled and hugged her tightly. They pulled back and he tried to kiss her but she turned her head and he landed on her cheek. He opened his eyes when he didn't feel lips. "We still need to work our way there." She says he nodded his head understanding completely and not wanting to mess up his chance. "Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of the date." She nodded and bowed to leave his office. Once she was outside she could breathe normally again. When she was gone, he started running around like a mad man out of joy. He didn't care how sad it sounded but he took his phone and called his mother. "Hello?" His mother answered. "Omma, she asked me out." "Huh? What are you talking about?" He mother says confused because of the lack of context. "Yoona, came to me just now after avoiding me for 3 days she asked me to go on a date with her." "Omo, why so suddenly?" She asked but Changwook didn't know if he should tell his mother how he and Yoona were behaving at the workshop a few days ago. "Um, she just said that she can't tell if she can trust me if she doesn't give me a chance to prove it to her." His mother squealed over the phone. "This is great, so when is the date, where are you going to go?" "I don't know yet." He admitted. "Well, you better figure it out because if you don't win her over by the first date, she will not be likely to go out with you again." "You're right. I'll look into it now." He hung up the phone and put all his work of the day aside.
For an hour or so he looked at restaurants and another date things. He looked at every high-end place in Seoul but none of them felt right. Struggling he let his head fall onto the computer. He didn't notice when his door opened. "Mr. Ji, I have the... Mr. Ji?" Seohyun had come in.
Changwook's pov
Seohyun had come in and an idea struck. "I have the file for the Kim corporations." "Oh thank you, also I need your help with something. Please take a seat." She did as I said and waited. "Okay, so yoona and I are going on a date in a few days." Hearing this she was shocked. "Really, she said yes?" "Well, surprisingly she asked me out on a date. Anyway, I told her I would plan it but I'm having a hard time picking something she would like to do. I looked into the basics like restaurants but none of them felt really Yoona." She crossed her arms and nodded. "You got that right. Unnie is more of a hole in the wall kind of woman. She enjoyed the fanciness sometimes but when it too much she finds it annoying. Your better options are to do something really from you. She loves food and she likes to do new things. Maybe a picnic will be a good idea. None of her past boyfriends ever did that before for her." The idea was perfect. "I think that's what I'll do. Thank you." She nodded and left. Still thinking it over the one thing he worried about the most was what to eat in the picnic because he is a horrible cook.
A few days later, Yoona walked along the walkway of han river. Changwook had told her to meet him dressed casually.

 Changwook had told her to meet him dressed casually