Chapter 4

Yoona still constantly thought of Jisung and Changwook but would always be heartbroken knowing they were not part of her life in this life. She would go to work every day and avoid Mr. Ji because she feared if she went around him she would lose it. Seohyun never mentions Jisung in fear Yoona will remember about supposing to meet with him and get upset again. what Seohyun didn't know was that even without mentioning him Yoona still though of Jisung all the time. She would look at his baby pictures of them together and sob for what felt like an hour but Seohyun would never hear them because Yoona didn't want to make her suffer as well. Days went from hours to days to weeks to a month of the same thing. Yoona would wake up and go to Work with Seohyun. Avoid Mr. Ji all day then go home and after what seems like an hour or two for dinner she would lock herself in her room and sob about the family she dreamed of but never truly had. then she would go to sleep and do it all over again the next day. She got used to it over the month but one day a thought finally seemed to hit her. She had dragged herself out of bed one day and to the bathroom. with a huff, she looked herself in the mirror and saw how her skin looked pail but at the same time, her cheeks were red. her hair was all over the place and her shoulders seemed to fall with her mood and her will to truly live. It never seemed to end for her like a constant cycle but she didn't like it. She didn't recognize herself at all as she looked in the mirror at the stranger who looked back at her. Seohyun had woken up at the same time and was heading to the bathroom when she saw Yoona looking at herself in the mirror. She could see what Yoona was feeling the second Yoona touched herself and her body. the feeling of lacking self-worth was radiation off of Yoona and sadly Seohyun wasn't too sure how to fix that. She turned to leave Yoona alone to her thought for a while and ended up back in her room where she started scrolling through her phone. She ended up on social media where she looked through friend's pages and when she scrolled through Taehyung she saw an old picture he took of Yoona.

 She ended up on social media where she looked through friend's pages and when she scrolled through Taehyung she saw an old picture he took of Yoona

This was the Yoona who wanted to do everything she could whenever she could. the Yoona who had little fears when Seohyun thought of her. The Yoona who no matter what was going on, she had the faith and hope that it will get better someday. That's the Yoona everyone wants back but it seems like that Yoona won't be back for a while. However, that doesn't mean they can get this Yoona to feel what that Yoona was when she was this person. Seohyun hurried and called Taehyung to ask him to spend the day with Yoona while she worked. He agreed and Seohyun went to Yoona room to pick out an outfit for her to wear. Yoona came back to her room in a robe and wet hair in a towel When she saw an outfit on her bed.

Yoona's Pov

"What's this?" she asked aloud but she got no answer. The outfit was simple but I didn't lay it out and Joohyun is the only other person here. I walked to her room and saw her about to go to the bathroom. "Why did you put an outfit out on my bed?" "You are going on a little date with Taehyung today," she says calmly. "Date? But I don't like Taehyung that way." I said not wanting to be in a romantic relationship with someone who to me is like a brother. "not that kind of Date. Just a day out for the two of you to spend some time together. I won't be romantic." "Okay, but why?" I asked still not understanding the reason. "Unnie I know you have been feeling a bit not in touch with yourself lately and honestly I'm worried about you. I think a nice day with Taehyung will relax you and let you see some things you may or may not remember." I sighed because she knew something was wrong me and I know she knows I know that she won't let me just live with my problem. She never would. "okay, but will you be okay without me?" "Unnie I love you and don't feel offended by my words but I used to work and function when you were busy before and in your comma so you don't need to worry." I chuckled because I sounded like a clinging child who wanted to work with their parents. "Unnie, other than this I want you to try and do something for me." I was confused. "What?" "I want you to think in yourself and try to find this woman.