chapter 20

A/N: Yes I know I updated a few days ago but I was thinking of trying to update more often since it is summer and I am out of school right now. I still want to keep updating it, at least once a week but if I finish a chapter I might as well just post it. hopefully, this will work out and you all will like it ❤

A few days past and Changwook had finally returned home from the company workshop. The trip was fun but he could feel Yoona was trying to avoid him. He hadn't spoken to Minyoung since the argument, but when he found her in their room he wasn't surprised. He ignored her and got ready for bed with her watching.

 He ignored her and got ready for bed with her watching

Not the blazer)

He got into their bed and turned his back to her. "I'm sorry." She says softly to sound pure and innocent. Changwook let out a not amused chuckle. "I know I shouldn't have said what I did. I do trust you, baby." She says placing her hand on his shoulder but he turned around and sat up. "Really? Because this is not the first time this has happened." "I know and I'm sorry. I just get really jealous." She says pulling on his arm like a child. "I have always been committed to you and have done what I can. I have given you my trust but you can't do the same." he rants. " I know and I'm sorry." *sighs*" look Noona, if you can't do the basics of a healthy relationship which is trusting me, I don't think we can get married until you do." Hearing this she started to cry instantly. "No, please I promise it won't happen again. I won't suspect you. And even if I do I won't bother you unless I have proof. Please, just don't leave me." Her crying made him roll his eyes. "Fine, let's just forget it okay." She lifted her head and sniffed before nodding in understanding. The two went to sleep at last.

Meanwhile, at Yoona and Seohyun's apartment, Yoona had just gotten out of the shower while Seohyun had gone to get Jisung. While still wrapped in her robe, she took a seat in her bedroom and opened the chest again. during the tripe, she had no time to look through it because she was pulled to different places time and time again. finally being alone she did what she wanted to and opened it. She looked at everything inside and smiled at what it was. old stories and poems she had written herself. Things about her life that no one knew but herself and she was happy to see the stuff again but her question still stood. "Noona, I'm home," Jisung called from the Livingroom. Yoona shut the case and quickly threw on her pajamas before walking out to greet Jisung and Seohyun. When she came out, she was greeted by a happy hug from Jisung and like always it made her smile. "How was Chenle's house?" she asked rubbing his shoulder. "great, they took good care of me like always." He says and Yoona smiled before rubbing his head. "That's good to know." "Unnie, Mrs. Zhong sent over Xiao-lin bao(soup dumplings)" Seohyun says showing the box they had brought. "Really, reminded me to call her and thank her tomorrow. I am feeling a bit hungry right now." Yoona says making Seohyun nod to warm them up. The three sat in the dining area talking about their time away. 

Yoona's Pov

"Oh, I have to tell you what happened while I was at Chenle's house." "what?" Seohyun asked eating a dumpling. "My adoptive mother stopped by to talk to Chenle." "why Chenle I asked confused. "She knew he was the only person I was in contact with that she was as well." " did she see you?" Jisung shook his head. "No I hid under Chenle's bed while she was there and then she left." "well, we better start preparing anyway, the court date is coming up" Seohyun reminded us and we nodded. "even though we thankfully fit the requirements it will still take time to approve us for adopting Jisung. the best we can get at the moment is to foster him and when we get approved then we adopt(idk if that's how it works)." Seohyun explained. "Unnie, I forgot to ask you, what was that old box you brought back with you?" "huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "That box you got from when you went to the woods?" Seohyun clarified her question. "Seohyun-ah, are you sure there was never a king or emperor with the surname Ji?" Seohyun shook her head. "not that I was taught or read about. why do you ask that?" "I know you may think I'm crazy but I'm sure my dream is not a dream." I said and I knew she wasn't going to believe me so I got up and ran to my room and grabbed one of the scrolls. "look, this is from when my king ruled." I handed her the old scroll and she was indeed very surprised. "so this is what was in that box?" "yes, I can even take you to where the palace was." I could see she believed me but was so confused. "but your 28, how could you possibly know this stuff?" I shook my head. "I don't know either, that's why I looked for this stuff. When we got to the cabin I had a dream that told me to look for something familiar and what I found was my old home from thousands of years ago. I have yet to figure out the connection though." I sighed. "Why don't we go to the library tomorrow and see if they have anything?" Jisung suggested and we both nodded. "Noona, you never told me about this dream of yours. what was it about?" I explained the dream to him and after we finished eating we went to bed.