chapter 30

"Hello?" "Noona?" "Jisung, what's wrong?" Seohyun asked over the phone. "Omma passed out in the park. We are on our way to the hospital." "What, text me the information. I'm on my way." Suddenly, the voices changed. "Seohyun, no. Stay there. Once Yoona gets checked out, I'm bringing her home." "Changwook, you found them?" She asked surprised. "Um, we have to go. We will call you in a bit." Hanging up the phone, Changwook carried Yoona to his car and sat her in the back so Jisung could keep an eye on her. Speeding to the nearest hospital, hiding ran in ahead to ask for help. Yoona was put on a lift and rushed to an expansion room.
Changwook and Jisung were given a room to wait for her in. In about half an hour she was brought in but she was still out. The doctor came in as well holding a file. They had to use English to communicate but it was sort of okay.
"Doctor what's wrong with my mom?" "Your mother is fine. This is actually normal but it's a bit surprising how late it happened."

Yoona
I've been in this memory for what seems like hours. It was just a blank space but a voice got my attention. "Does it feel familiar?" I looked to see a woman who felt familiar. I nodded and faced her. "Aren't you curious of who I am? Or why this woman you don't know is sort of in your mind?" "Well, a lot of crazy stuff has been happening to me in these times so I'm trying to just get through," I said with a heavy sigh. She smiled at me and bowed. "Thank you." " huh?" I was confused. "For giving me a second chance." "I did?" She nodded. "How?" "My life ended earlier than I would have liked but because of You, I get to live again." I was more confused. She seemed to notice. "My name is Sejung, mother of Prince Seojun, the son of King Taeson. But I can't give myself the title of his wife because it didn't happen all those years ago. It seems as though life has put us in places to live what we couldn't." "In me?" She nodded. "Well, I am in you. My Seojun is in your Jisung, and my Taeson is in your Changwook. " I understand but it still was odd. " I know it's a bit complicated but the reason I'm here is that I know you are having a hard time choosing if you should accept Changwook or not." "How did you know that?" She giggled. "I am you basically. We share the same soul and we have had the same mind and sort of experiences. Trust me I have been through the same thing before." I nodded because I remembered how her story went. "Well, what do you think I should do?" "Well, I can't tell you what to do but j would accept him." She says. "I don't know if I can do that. After all, he has done, I don't want to go through this again." I know what you mean. When Taeson broke his promise, I was convinced I couldn't trust him so I left. I even let him miss time with Seojun and honestly, I regret it. I held a grudge so long that the moment I was finally happy with him. I was killed. The best thing I can tell you is to live life at the moment when the moment is right. If there is something you really want, go and get it before it too late. If you spend so much time remember what he did wrong you will be punishing yourself. Yes, he was wrong but you love each other so give him one more chance to show you he will be better. If you are truly convinced he will not change and he will only hurt you. It is up to you to protect yourself but if you know that this man loves you and that he would do anything for you to safe, happy, and healthy. Don't shut him out. Enjoy the beauty of love. Enjoy your time while you have it. That is the best advice I can give you." I felt tears because I remember how it felt to be only her. I felt alone like everyone surrounding me was a stranger but I was the biggest stranger to myself. When I saw Changwook and Jisung, I felt so much joy I could know I could make it through anything. "Your right, I won't live forever. Im happy he came after me. But he won't be getting all the good yet." She chuckled. "That's a relief, it was almost a repeat of history." I was confused. "What do you mean?" She just smiled and looked me up and down. "Well, let's just say I can see myself in you." I chuckled because it sort of felt like a pun. But I also knew she meant more than what she said. "I think it's time for you to go now." "Huh?" I could feel myself waking up. "Oh, well thank you for your advice. If I don't see you again, I hope you live happily through me." She nodded and before I was fully awake I heard her say a word that was not fully clear. "아합니다 (ahabnida)" heading that I woke up. I could feel my hands been squeezed and something heavy just above my stomach. I looked around and saw the sun was nearly raising and on the other side Jisung was sleeping on a chair. It must have been a morning already meaning I slept through yesterday. I didn't make a sound as I kept long around, but I shifted in my bed to see a bit more. Looking down I realize Changwook's head is the heavy thing on my lap  I guess my shifting woke him up a bit. His head lifted a bit and he kissed my lower stomach. He put his head back down now I was feeling sick. "Can you move?"